Chapter 5

After driver went towards waiting area kook turn towards tae saw him still looking at him with heart eyes and kook is getting irritated or we say  he was liking that but don't wanna show.. So he said...

Kook :- why you are here who allow someone like you here...

Tae was taken a back for moment but when he heard what kook said he get hurt the way kook was talking but he said...

Tae :- I come here to give a file ... And why you are here...

Kook :- none of your business mister...

And kook left from there Sassily  ...

Tae :- sassy brat... And tae also went behind kook.....

They both are heading towards elevator... They stand in front of elevator .... Kook was getting weak in tae's aura.. He was feeling intimidated in tae's presence...

Kook :- why you are here your presence irritating me...

Tae :- it's not my fault through... And i am here for this file so please now you are irritating me.. Said while rolled his eyes....

Kook :- don't rolled your eyes on me you get that.. Said with venom voice...

Before tae can answer back lift door get open and both went inside .. Both stand in opposite directions at corner of lift having angry expressions...

Tae :- which floor you wanna go...

Kook :- last floor...

Tae :- okay... And tae pressed last floor button..

Elevator get started and at same time tae got called from his dad..

On call....

Nam :- baby where are you..

Tae :- dad I am in elevator...( At same time elevator started to shake a little ) what is happening here tae said being little scared..

Nam :- baby what is happening.. Baby..

Tae :- dad may be elevator is going to stuck .. Hello dad.. Hello..

Tae saw his phone and he get to know that network gone.. He put his phone in his pocket nad turn towards jungkook to see his was sitting in corner and crying silently.. He was shivering badly...

Tae :- Mr jeon...

Kook pov :- when we both went inside elevator.. I was feel that weird feeling... He ask me about floor.. He that deep ass voice always making me weak but why I am not a person who can surrender that easily... When he pressed the button his veiny hands were visible... Who are him.. Why his every single part of body is so perfect why... Then he received a call.. He was talking but at same times.. Lights started to flickering.. Kook immediately hug his own body.. Lift started to shake a little... I got scared and I sat down .... And lift totally stop... I was getting flashbacks of past... I curled myself to not to get some other feelings...... I was crying mess I don't know I wanna went out from this lift.. But I heard a shout.... MR. JEON...

Tae hurriedly come to kook... He saw kook was trembling in fear... Ge went near kook and started to shake him...

Tae :- Mr jeon.. Are you okay.. Hey say something...

Kook was crying and trembling only.. He was not ready to pull out his face from his knees till then whole elevators light went off... Kook started to cry more... Tae don't know what to do one thing is that he can't see kook like this so he forcefully made kook look at him...

Tae :- jungkook come on don't be coward look at me.. Tae sense that kook was getting panic attack.... Tae just grab kook both arm and made him look into his eyes... Even through there were  dark in lift but tae immediately pressed emergency button so lights get on..