Chapter 2

Third person pov :-

All jeons celebrate jungkook's achievement that night... All of them were very happy... But yoongi got upset and angry at a same time when jungkook threaten principal and made him cancel yn's restigation ... Yn was happy now she can freely roam around the college  .... But yoongi he was upset literally jungkook is not helping him but making yn more brat... And day by day yn was turning into a evil person... He was only hoping that one day yn will understand her mistake but it will not be to late at that time...

Today is grand party organized by jeon yoongi founder of jeon industries but then he gave his company to kook and now he is owner of his own company JY company.. So it's party about jungkook got a deal or we say biggest deal of this decades So celebration is necessary...

At present in jeon mansion...

Everybody in jeon mansion was running here and there... Off course why not when they are celebrating the biggest achievement of perfectionist jeon jungkook ...

Jimin :- please do fast guys we don't have time do it fast...

Yoon :- baby don't take a stress go and wake up your naughty brat..

Jimin :- he is not that naughty brat now yoon.. I want that naughty brat please do something.. He said with teary eyes..

Yoon :- don't worry everything will be fine soon.. Go and wake him up...

Jimin nodded and went inside room... And saw beautiful site his baby bunny is sleeping innocently..

Jimin :- baby wakey wakey

Kook :- mumma let me sleep na.. And he turn opposite to jimin..

Jimin :- baby wake up at evening there is a party you forgot..

Kook slowly woke up and went inside bathroom to get freshen up..

In kim house..

Jin :- babies come for breakfast or you both will get late.....

Tae and hobi :- coming mumma..

Nam :- both are mumma's boys.. Not knows what will happened when they will get married...

Tae and hobi :- nothing will happened we will be the same mumma's boys..

Jin :- my babies...love you both a lot...now enough joonie.. Don't taunt my babies..

Tae :- mumma you know dad is jealous over us..

Jin :- what but why?

Hobi :- cuz you love us more than dad..

Nam :- brats you both are brats.. Eat and get lots from here.. Said and turn his face other side..

Tae and hobi :- jealous😒..