16 At the peak of fame

Part 16 At the peak of fame

The next morning

Sinha Residency

Shyam was sitting in front of Dev who was spiting fire on Shyam through his eyes.

"You are a big bugger of this district... are not you?" Dev asked sarcastically.

Shyam looked down.

"What the hell is happening here? Can't you do anything to remove that idiot and throw him away?"

"Sir, I have never seen such a stubborn and brave man in my life, He doesn't care about anything and anyone. He is acting as if he is in the war field and doesn't care about his life. He doesn't care about his LIFE sir..."

"Then take his life... he doesn't have to be alive, the one who doesn't know the value of life"

"Sir, it's not that easy. He is getting public support. It has not been a month but people dying for him. I'm witnessing that every day in the collector's office sir"

"Then what the hell do you want me to do?"

"Please, wait for a few days, sir"

"Why? Do you want his support to grow high?"

"Sir, just yesterday you came to the collector's office and warned him. If anything happens to him now, you will be cornered, sir."

"So, do you want me to be sitting and admiring his growth?"

"No sir... I too am seething inside. He insulted me like anything. I have never faced such a humiliation in my life. He dropped me from his car in the middle of the road. I want to revenge on him for doing that. I will do that by hook or by crook but we can't do anything in haste without thinking because he is not a common man but a district collector. It will become a big scene if anything happens to him. If our plan is missed, he will become a superhero overnight. We should not let it happen. We will finish him, planning well. At the same time, no one should get doubt on us. That's important. If you are ready to do what I say, I will be with you but if you want to do anything right away and do something to finish him, I'm out of it" Shyam said making him stuck.

Dev was stunned. Shyam never spoke to him strictly like this. That made him think about the depth of the issue. He sighed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Stop all your illegal activities for a few days and make him think you are scared. Don't bother about people's taunt..."

Cutting him,

"No one dare taunt me..." he said furiously.

"Ok... just make everyone believe you are changed. Exactly after three months, we will finish him. If we do that, no one will doubt us. I will make it an accident or something"

"I trust you... if you fail to do that, I will finish him in my way"

Shyam nodded yes.

"Shivam..." he called his accountant.

"Jee Baba..."

Dev signaled him something. He nodded yes and gave Shyam a bundle. Shyam took it from him with a mouth full of teeth.

"Thank you, sir"

"This five lakh is just an advance amount... if you finish the task, you will be showered with money" Dev provoked his greediness.

Shyam nodded yes.

"From here on, I won't meet you. send me messages through your loyal man if needed"