29 Done?

Part 29 Done?

Dev Sinha threw the phone in anger. The phone broke into pieces. He came out to deal with the police force.

"What do you want, inspector? Why are you surrounding my place as if I'm a criminal?"

"We have a warrant to take your daughter from here, sir. She must be surrendered in the court"

"My daughter is not here. Even though she is here, you can't take her. She is my daughter. I have all the rights on her. How could you take a girl from her father?"

"She may be your daughter but she is a MAJOR now. Only she has the right to make decisions about her life. You can't interfere with it. And, we know she is here"

"I said she is not here..."

"No sir... we came here tracking her"

"Tracking? But how?"

Dev was confused. He even broke her phone not to get tracked. Then how did they track her?

The inspector looked at the crew and ordered,

"Search..."

The police entered the house and searched every corner of the house. They saw a girl being tied up with a chair in the last room. Her mouth and hands were also tied up tightly. They released her and asked,

"What's your name?"

"Payal Sinha... Dev Sinha's daughter"

"One minute..."

As per Arnav's instruction, the inspector made a video call to Arnav get confirm whether she was Payal or not because he was not ready to trust Dev as he might try to divert them with some other girl. Arnav attended it.

"Sir, we found a girl in Dev Sinha's place. She says her name is Payal..."

"Where is she?"

The inspector turned the screen towards Payal.

"Hello, sir," Payal said.

"Are you all right, Payal?"

"Yes, sir"

"The inspector will surrender you in the court. Akash is waiting for you there. After completing the court formalities, you guys come to the camp office"

Payal nodded ok.

The inspector appeared on the screen.

"She is Payal Sinha. You can continue..."

"Thank you for confirming us, sir"

Arnav nodded ok. They took Payal with them. Dev Sinha fumed at Payal who crossed him all the way looking at him.

"One minute..." Dev said.

Payal and the inspector stopped.

"How did you track her?" Dev asked.

"I don't know sir... it's Collector sir who tracked her. He was the one who shared this location with us"

Dev looked at Payal

"I too don't know" she walked out.

Dev Sinha was frustrated like hell. How beautiful his plan had been...! How did Arnav break it? Neither did he go against the law nor did he use it illegally. How was it possible for him? No matter how much he squeezed his brain. He didn't get anything.

Payal was surrendered in the court. After the formalities were completed, she was handed to Akash. They came to the Camp Office. Arnav was not there when they reached. Yet, they were treated by the Camp Office servant and given separate rooms to stay.