31-40

return

Chapter 31 The Coming of Acid Rain (1/2) The Apocalyptic Supermarket System and its Wrong Host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After returning to the supermarket with the seven little ones, An Chuxia saw that Zhou Wenyi had perfectly completed the tasks she assigned.

Everyone has registered as a member and has entered the supermarket.

Seeing An Chuxia return, Zhou Wenyi reported to An Chuxia: "Sister Chuxia, there are 128 newly registered members, and the number of gold coins exchanged is ."

"Good job, Bunichi."

"Sister Chu Xia, in order to avoid chaos caused by too many people in the supermarket, I will let 20 people go in first, and the remaining people need to wait until the people inside come out before they can come out."

"You've thought too carefully."

After that, An Chuxia walked to the checkout counter and waited for someone to check out. However, after more than 10 minutes passed, very few people came out of the supermarket. I wonder what they were doing inside after choosing the items.

An Chuxia didn't bother. After all, the supermarket's stipulated time was 2 hours. If they didn't want to come out, she couldn't kick them out, right?

"Host, someone wants to steal something."

"Don't tell me, Xiaoyi will throw him out to scare the monkeys."

When the first thief came to check out, Xiao Yi stood behind the thief.

"Is this all you need to buy?"

"Yes, it is."

As soon as he finished speaking, the boy behind him suddenly picked up the thief.

"Ah, who are you? What do you want to do?"

Xiao Yi didn't talk to anyone else except her.

So An Chuxia kindly explained: "Throw you out. You should have read the rules in the store! If you steal something, you will be thrown out."

"I didn't...I didn't steal."

At this time, a large screen appeared in mid-air in the supermarket, on which you could clearly see how the person who complained about grievances stole things.

"Xiao Yi, throw it out, cats and dogs will dare to run wild in my supermarket."

Xiaoyi agreed obediently.

"Okay, Master,"

The thief slipped out of the supermarket in full view of everyone.

At this time, others began to plead for mercy, but An Chuxiali ignored him.

After the person was actually thrown out, everyone was silent.

Because they didn't expect that Xiao Yi would really dare to throw people out, and throw them very far. With such speed and height, people would definitely not survive.

"This is the fate of those who steal. After you enter this supermarket, you will abide by my rules by default."

"If you want to speak for that thief, please go out and say it, not in my supermarket. Once you find out, I will ask him to throw out everyone who said bad things about me. Don't believe in my strength!"

After saying this, An Chuxia stopped talking, and the people in and outside the supermarket also became more honest.

And those who wanted to steal things quietly took their things out from their bodies.