161-170

return

Chapter 161 Ping An Supermarket is on the right track (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its unfair host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After Zhu Xia's people packed up the things they bought, they set off again.

Because the distance was relatively close, no one on the road dared to hinder Zhu Xia's journey, so they returned to Tyranny's base very smoothly.

Arriving at the gate of Tyranny's base, Zhu Xia wanted to invite An Chuxia to be a guest within her sphere of influence, but An Chuxia refused.

It wasn't that An Chuxia was worried about what Zhu Xia would do to her, but that the accommodation conditions outside were really poor and not as comfortable as her own cabin.

It is self-abuse to live in a place with poor conditions instead of living in a comfortable place. An Chuxia does not have this hobby.

An Chuxia couldn't help but Zhu Xia didn't force herself.

"I'll have someone take you back."

"No need, I'll be there by myself in a little while. You'd better go back quickly!"

After Zhu Xia asked the people waiting at the door to unload the things from the car, she watched An Chuxia leave before leaving.

Returning to Ping An Supermarket, An Chuxia breathed out: "Finally everything has been resolved. Ping An Supermarket will be stable in the future."

"Host, do you want to consider finding the construction site for the next supermarket now?"

"I will leave after the materials are handed over."

Now the situation is getting more and more serious, and people are starting to starve to death in many places, so An Chuxia is not dissatisfied with An Xiaoqi urging her to build the next supermarket.

Early the next morning, An Chuxia went downstairs after dinner to go about her day's work of killing zombies. However, as soon as she came downstairs, she heard the sound of many people talking outside.

"Zhu Xia's movements are quite fast, isn't she?"

In order not to keep people outside waiting too long, An Chuxia opened the door of Ping An Supermarket and prepared to open early.

Who knew that as soon as the door of Ping An Supermarket opened, a group of people poured in. However, because they were not registered, they could not enter the supermarket.

The person standing in the first place was Caiyun, who was the least injured yesterday. She was organizing people to queue up to enter Ping An Supermarket.

The organizational order of Caiyun has improved a lot after leaving Caiyun, except that the first person was a registered member guided by An Ping Er. The rest of the people registered based on how the previous person registered.

After Caiyun organized the order, she also entered Ping An Supermarket. After entering the supermarket, Caiyun looked up and saw An Chuxia coming down from upstairs.

Caiyun, who originally planned to take things with others, stopped and greeted An Chuxia with a smile. It seemed that he was not the same person as yesterday who was always on guard against An Chuxia.

Caiyun smiled and said, "Good morning, Miss An!"

An Chuxia looked at the orderly crowd outside and replied with a smile: "Good morning, it's quite early for you guys, isn't it?"