81-90

return

Chapter 81 A hospital that is not like a regular hospital (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its wrongful host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"What's the next reward?"

"Bonus for new features - hospitals."

An Chuxia thought about it. She seemed to be on the third floor. She climbed to the third floor in three steps and two steps at a time. The place that used to belong to her own little world had undergone tremendous changes.

The once cozy little home has now completely changed.

After arriving on the third floor, the first thing An Chuxia saw was comfortable chairs one after another, arranged neatly.

Opposite the dozens of chairs was a large room. An Chuxia walked in and took a look. There was only an examination bed, a table, a few chairs, a stack of paper and a pen on the table. There is nothing more.

An Chuxia felt that if this were before the end of the world, she wouldn't even be able to enter the house, so she would turn around and leave.

The layout didn't look like a regular hospital. An Chuxia felt that it wasn't even regular as a small clinic.

"Are you sure this is the hospital?"

"Of course."

"Look at how this looks like a hospital? It doesn't even have any decent equipment."

"Host. I hope a hospital in a supermarket. Doctors are all robots. Any part of their body may be the most advanced instrument in the interstellar. What else do you want?"

An Chuxia stopped talking, yes! Hope the doctors in the supermarket hospital are not human, what else can she ask for?

She briefly visited the wards of the hospital. Yes, there are wards here, but the wards here are not the same as traditional wards. In traditional wards, there are beds one after another, and the wards here are Inside is a luxurious single bed with an oval transparent cover.

"Is this a hospital bed?"

"Yes, host."

"Would this hospital bed be stuffy if I put the cover on it?"

"Won't."

An Chuxia stopped talking. She felt that most people would not dare to lie in it. It looked very unlucky.

Seeing An Chuxia's disbelief, An Xiaoqi continued to explain: "Host, this is not an ordinary hospital bed on your planet, but the most advanced medical equipment medical cabin in the interstellar. This medical cabin is very powerful. As long as the people who come here don't die, no matter how injured they are, it can be saved."

"However, the more serious the injury, the longer it will take to require medical attention."

"What about the charges?"

"Host, the charging standards are almost the same as the medical charging standards in your era - sky-high prices."

An Chuxia curled her lips when she heard this, thinking that she had gone to the hospital with a cold. A small cold had cost her several hundred yuan.

I took blood tests and did a CT scan, which concluded that it was a common cold. I prescribed several boxes of various neutral medicines, each box costing dozens of yuan. After drinking, I was only better than when I started. Little by little, I had no choice but to continue buying medicine. In the end, a few hundred yuan for a small cold was gone.