131-140

return

Chapter 131 Advanced Spiritual Spring Water, Troublemaker (1/2) Apocalyptic Supermarket System and Its Wrong Host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"Host, all rewards have been distributed."

"Uh-huh."

"I have installed the global navigation system, and by the way, I also installed one on your little fan."

"Well, Xiao Qi did a good job."

After saying that, An Chuxia took out one-third of the corpse cores from her corpse core collector and gave it to An Xiaoqi.

"A reward for you."

"Thank you, thank you host."

An Xiaoqi was so happy that she was a little incoherent.

"You are Welcome."

After saying that, An Chuxia walked towards the newly upgraded fourth floor. Now the future supermarket is already a small four-story building.

As for the future upgrade of supermarket warehouses, An Chuxia didn't look at it anymore. She had already learned about it in detail when she went to Hope Supermarket.

After returning to her residence, An Chuxia took out a bottle of high-grade spiritual spring water from her own space.

"Xiao Qi, are there anything I need to pay attention to when drinking high-grade spiritual spring water?"

"Yes, I need to have a good sleep."

For An Chuxia, who was about to go to bed, this was not a problem.

After washing up quickly, An Chuxia lay on the bed. She picked up the high-grade spiritual spring water on the small table and drank it in one gulp.

After drinking, An Chuxia lay on the bed.

"Xiao Qi, why am I still awake?"

"Host, you need to sleep on your own for this. High-grade spiritual spring water is not a sleeping pill."

An Chuxia smiled awkwardly. She thought it was the same as drinking intermediate spiritual spring water? What about the one who collapses after drinking?

After relaxing her mind and body, An Chuxia quickly fell into sleep.

Early the next morning, An Chuxia woke up from bed and felt her body first. She didn't feel any discomfort.

Feeling her power again, a burning sensation radiated from her hand - fire power.

An Chuxia tried it for a while, and it was very easy to use, just like her thunder and water powers. The level is also the same as the thunder and water types, both are level 4.

Currently, An Chuxia's power levels are thunder power, water power, and fire power, which are all level 4.

The space ability is level 3, and the wood ability is level 1.

"The high-grade spiritual spring water is really powerful."

An Xiaoqi, who had been watching An Chuxia's movements, suddenly said proudly: "Of course, the products produced by the system must be high-quality."

An Xiaoqi suddenly spoke, which reminded An Chuxia of the reward she got from the lucky wheel yesterday: "Xiaoqi, how much energy do you have now?"

Speaking of what he cared about most, An Xiaoqi excitedly pointed the electronic screen in front of An Chuxia.