41-50

return

Chapter 41 Meeting the Scumbag Man and Scumbag Woman Again (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its unfair host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

A new day came soon. After An Chuxia got up early and washed up, she was about to go downstairs when she suddenly glanced at the screen in the living room.

Host: An Chuxia

Auxiliary system: Apocalyptic Supermarket System 007 (Energy 3.1%, energy is seriously insufficient, host please pay attention.)

Number of supermarkets: 1

Hope Supermarket Level: Level 2

Number of shelves: 33

Oven: 2

Number of guests received: 155 (49,845 people short of upgrade)

Number of bodyguards: 1

Number of cashiers: 0

Number of corpse cores: 85 (2 levels short of upgrade, 99,915 corpse cores)

Gold coins: 2,223,608 (97,776,392 gold coins difference from upgrade)

Looking at the long series of numbers, An Chuxia felt a little dizzy.

"I just want to upgrade my supermarket, why is it so difficult?"

"Host, think about how many people come and go in the supermarket every day. These are just long numbers. In fact, it won't take long."

"Just think about it, it took you less than four months to upgrade Hope Supermarket to Level 2. How fast is that?"

After being comforted by An Xiaoqi, An Chuxia felt much better. Let's just live with it!

The current apocalypse is much better than the last one. In the last life, there were no supermarkets that could provide unlimited supplies to the troops, giving them more time to rescue the trapped people.

According to An Chuxia's understanding, the first thing the army personnel rescued in the previous life was supplies.

Don't say that the country's leaders don't care about the lives of the people. Without material support, no matter how many people are rescued, they will still die.

An Chuxia gathered her mood and prepared to start business.

When she walked from the third floor to the stairs on the first floor, she heard sounds outside.

"I remember that the supermarket I saw when I came yesterday seemed to be a two-story store. Why did it become a three-story store today?"

"Was it really the second floor yesterday? I thought I remembered it wrong?"

"It seems that the second floor to the third floor was added from the middle. How was it added?"

"have no idea."

"Isn't this amazing?"

"you do not say?"

When An Chuxia heard the conversation outside, she didn't feel a trace of nervousness or fear. Anyway, they didn't dare to ask themselves. Whatever they thought, it had nothing to do with me.

After An Chuxia opened the door of the supermarket, Xiao Wu with a cold expression was already standing next to the exchange machine, while Xiao Jiu also stood behind the cashier with a smile.

Today's business officially begins.

Seeing the customers coming in from the supermarket door in an orderly manner, An Chuxia smiled slightly.