51-60

return

Chapter 51: The supermarket employee used to be a gangster, right? (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its wrongful host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After the vehicle stopped, An Chuxia opened the door of the warehouse.

One after another, people got out of the car.

Two eyes secretly peeked into the warehouse, but no matter whether they looked left, right, or down, the warehouse was empty, with no trace of supplies at all.

Seeing this, all of them started to feel a little nervous.

The eyes were communicating silently.

The worry and distrust are written on everyone's face.

It's just that An Chuxia was opening the warehouse door and didn't notice their gazes and facial expressions.

Even if she sees An Chuxia, she won't explain it, because she knows that trust between people is not just a matter of saying a few words. It needs to be contacted again and again, and slowly built up in transactions one after another. .

When the warehouse door was fully opened and An Chuxia looked back at them, their facial expressions had returned to their original state.

It's just that they are not actors, and their acting skills are not that superb.

An Chuxia still discovered something different from their attitudes and eyes.

But she didn't care, now she was fully focused on the task she was about to complete.

She knew that since Li Ming came here, he would more or less order some goods.

She calculated that Li Fan ordered a shipment yesterday and another shipment today, plus the goods that Guangming Base will order soon. After Li Fan and Guangming Base pick up their goods tomorrow, her mission will be over. finished.

She couldn't control the joy in her heart, and she was filled with a sense of accomplishment.

An Chuxia briefly introduced the contents of the warehouse to them.

The people at Guangming Base just sighed after hearing this, and then took out a box of things from the car to exchange for gold coins.

Although they only had one box of things, An Chuxia didn't mind it and still directed them to put the things into the large exchange machine.

However, because there were only some gold and silver jewelry inside, there were not many gold coins exchanged.

Looking at the few thousand gold coins on it, An Chuxia just frowned.

Seeing An Chuxia frowning, Li Ming smiled awkwardly: "Because I came in a hurry, I didn't bring much with me. How about we go to the supermarket and move it directly?"

How could An Chuxia agree and still expect them to order items to complete the mission?

Ignoring Li Ming's words, he asked directly: "What are you going to order for these gold coins?"

Li Ming, who was ignored and ignored, heard An Chuxia's question, thought for a while and said: "All 2660 gold coins are reserved for compressed biscuits and mineral water."

An Chuxia clicked on the screen next to the warehouse and said to herself: "Reservation deposit of 2660 gold coins, compressed biscuits and mineral water."

After ordering for a while, he asked: "Half compressed biscuits and half mineral water?"

Li Ming nodded.