151-160

return

Chapter 151 Upgrade the Happy Supermarket and start again (1/2) The apocalyptic supermarket system and its unfair host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

However, the two of them didn't go shopping for long before Chen Qingfeng was called away.

However, Chen Qingfeng still ordered a soldier to accompany An Chuxia for a walk, and An Chuxia did not refuse.

In this way, An Chuxia returned to her residence after shopping for a while.

In the middle of the night, An Chuxia found an open area, took out her pinkie from the space, sat in it and flew out of Long'an Base.

After leaving Long'an Base, An Chuxia returned to Xingfu Supermarket. The reason why she left Long'an Base in advance was because An Xiaoqi told her that Xingfu Supermarket could be upgraded.

In order not to waste another day, An Chuxia could only use this method to leave the Happy Supermarket.

"Xiao Qi, upgrade the Happy Supermarket."

"Okay, host."

"The isolation cover is being activated, please wait..."

"The isolation shield has been activated."

"May I ask if the host has confirmed the upgrade to Happy Supermarket?"

"confirm."

"The upgrade to Happy Supermarket is confirmed, please wait..."

"Ding, deduct 100,000 guests, deduct 10,000,000 third-level corpse cores, and deduct 10,000,000,000 gold coins. The deductions are complete."

"Upgrade Happy Supermarket."

"Happiness Supermarket is being upgraded, please wait..."

The upgrade process was fast, and soon a Happy Supermarket that was twice the size appeared in front of An Chuxia.

"Host, do you want to take a look at the new supermarket first or receive the reward first?"

"Is it different from before?"

"No, host."

"Then let's receive the reward first!"

"Okay, host."

"Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully upgrading the Happy Supermarket to level 2. As a reward, you will be rewarded with 30 shelves of the Happy Supermarket, a reward for expanding the capacity of Xiaofen's car once, a reward for improving the safety level of all supermarkets by one level, a reward for improving the capabilities of all robots by one level, and a reward for 2 bottles of high-end spiritual spring water. , 100 bottles of intermediate spiritual spring water will be rewarded, and 500 bottles of primary spiritual spring water will be rewarded.

"Ding, the rewards have been distributed, host please pay attention to check~"

After hearing all the rewards, An Chuxia was silent for a while. After a long time, she asked An Xiaoqi: "Xiaoqi, can you tell me why you rewarded me with so much spiritual spring water?"

"Host, I don't know this either."

"oh."

An Chuxia looked at the spiritual spring water, which was much more than last time, and fell into deep thought.

But after thinking for a long time, she couldn't think of an answer to the question, so she could only take one step at a time.

Even if there was something wrong with the spiritual spring water, she drank it and gave it to her. She had no choice but to regret it.