71-80

return

Chapter 71 Off Course (1/2) Apocalyptic Supermarket System and Its Wrong Host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

In the evening, An Chuxia and Li Fan stayed up half the night and the other stayed up half the night.

The night passed so peacefully.

The next morning, Good Chuxia saw Li Fan looking around with a map, and from time to time he would draw dots with the pencil in his hand.

After seeing An Chuxia coming, Li Fan said: "Because we have deviated from the original route, if we want to return to the original route now, we need to walk for two days."

"This is without encountering any emergencies. If there is an emergency, the time may be longer."

An Chuxia nodded, and Li Fan pointed at the route on the map.

"We'll walk here first, then here, and then we'll see if we can find a car so we can go faster."

An Chuxia could only nod to what Li Fan said. It was impossible to discuss it. You must know that she is a serious road idiot. If you let the road idiot discuss it with you, you may not reach your destination in a hundred years.

"This is your major. You can do whatever you say. We will listen to you."

Li Fan was very pleased with An Chuxia's approach. After all, the two of them were working together for the first time on the road. In Li Fan's view, An Chuxia was also a person who didn't like to control his destiny in the hands of others. He was really afraid of An Chuxia and If you have a different opinion, it will be bad if the two of you get into trouble.

In fact, Li Fan didn't know that when An Chuxia and Zhou Wenyi went out in the past, An Chuxia, who knew the place, would give directions. An Chuxia, who didn't know the place, would tell Zhou Wenyi and the others where we were going today, and the rest was Let them take care of it.

This incident made the nine people extremely happy. They thought that Sister Chuxia trusted them, so she was so relieved and entrusted them with such an important matter.

Until one time when they needed to work together, Fang Shiwu, who was walking with An Chuxia, accidentally got separated from her. Fortunately, they had agreed to meet back at the RV if they got separated.

After Fang Shiwu and the others returned to the RV, they waited and waited but could not find An Chuxia. They were very anxious.

They followed the place assigned by An Chuxia and Fang Shiwu. When they found An Chuxia, they saw her sitting obediently on the head of a particularly large statue.

Seeing several of them coming to her, she got off the statue and ran to Fang Shiwu, grabbed his collar and asked: "Fang Shiwu, why did you lose me? You don't know how long I have been waiting for you here. ?"

"Sister Chuxia, didn't we agree to meet back at the RV if we got separated?"

An Chuxia didn't say anything, and walked arrogantly along the path they had just taken to find her.

"Sister Chuxia, you are going the wrong way."

"I just want to test your reflexes."

Even the most stupid person can see An Chuxia's embarrassment.

The outspoken Shen Youqi asked nonchalantly: "Sister Chu Xia, aren't you a road fool?"

All curious eyes were looking at her. While she wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in, she yelled: "You can guess it, why are you telling me?"