2

Jaebum entered his house with his right hand carrying his favorite helmet, while his left hand brushed his hair back so it was messy.

"Where's baby, mom?" Jaebum asked while going to the kitchen to get drinking water

"He's in his room, sulking," Chaerin answered while focusing on cooking dinner

"Because of cotton candy again?"

"Yes, why does your little brother really like cotton candy? Mommy can't stop thinking about it..." Chaerin really couldn't understand the behavior of her youngest child.

"Why don't you obey Mom, if he sulks for a long time, you know"

"That's what I want, but you know what your daddy is like..."

Jaebum sighed softly, if his father had said so then no one could sue him. Once you say no, you mean no...that is the principle of an Ivander.

"I'm going upstairs, mom"

"Hm, if you want to meet your little brother, take a shower first, jae"

"Yes Mom, I understand," replied Jaebum, then ran up the stairs to his room

Meanwhile, in another room, the youngest of the Ivander family was now lying hugging his favorite black doll. His lips kept moving because he was grumbling, annoyed at his father who wouldn't let him buy cotton candy.

"Uh...I want cotton candy," he whispered with teary eyes, hiding his face in his favorite doll

Ceklek!

"Baby?"

"What?!" Yoongi snapped

"Why are you so angry with hyung, why hm?" Jaebum gently lifted Yoongi and sat him on his thigh.

"I want cotton candy, hyung. But daddy won't let me," Yoongi answered with his lips pouted forward, making Jaebum pinch his tiny lips playfully.

"Okay, just do what dad says, this is also for your good, baby," Jaebum tried to explain to his younger brother.

"Do you want mom to cry again because she saw you in pain because you ate too much cotton candy, hm?" and the youngest shook his head, then hugged Jaebum's body tightly.

"So, do what dad says, okay?"

"Yeah, sorry hyung," Yoongi whispered, sniffing Jaebum's neck

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"School is fun, isn't it, hyung?" Yoongi asked suddenly, looking up at Jaebum with his innocent eyes

"It's fun, because hyung has a lot of friends"

"I also want to go to school, I also want to have lots of friends like hyung," Yoongi whispered

Jaebum was silent, seeing his younger brother's sad expression which made him feel sorry for him. Surely his little brother was bored during these 16 years of always being at home.

"Baby, do you want to go to school like hyung?" Jaebum asked, and Yoongi nodded slowly

"OK, later we'll talk to daddy and mommy."

"Really?" asked the youngest in his cheerful tone, and Jaebum laughed a little with a slow nod

"Yeayyy...thanks hyungie~" happily the youngest hugged Jaebum's body tightly

"Hm, now you take a shower and then go downstairs for dinner" Yoongi nodded cutely, then immediately ran into the bathroom leaving Jaebum smiling.