18

A handsome teenager is now looking in the mirror with his hands busy fixing his hair. His appearance is truly extraordinarily handsome because this afternoon he will visit Ivander's residence to stay in touch and meet Yoongi, his childhood friend and first love.

"Why am I nervous? Usually I'm not nervous like this," he muttered, holding his chest because he felt the fast heartbeat.

"Relax Tae, this isn't a proposal," he continued, then took the perfume and sprayed it all over his body.

Once he had enough, he took the car keys and went out to Ivander's residence.

His luxury car was parked neatly in the yard of Ivander's house, Taehyung... or who is more familiarly called Tae, got out of the car while confirming his appearance.

Taking a deep breath, he walked casually towards the door. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw the door opened a little wider, he poked his head in to check...but why was it so quiet.

Taehyung pushed open the door, then entered while calling the name of the owner of the house...but there was no answer.

"Yoongi?" he called, but there was no answer.

He walked deeper, checked the kitchen but there was no one. He returned to the living room, and his head lifted when he heard a faint noise above.

He quickly climbed the stairs, then opened the door to Yoongi's room which happened to be unlocked

Brak!

And suddenly his blood boiled when he saw the small body being forcibly supported by someone he of course didn't recognize, he quickly ran with his hands tightly clenched into fists.

"Fucking Bastard!!"

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

Taehyung hit Daniel blindly, until his body went limp with bruises everywhere, he didn't care...even if he died, he didn't care.

"Bastard!"

Bugh

"FUCK!"

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

Taehyung's breathing was ragged, his face was red with anger... his hands were clenched into fists so tightly that the veins were clearly visible, his sharp eyes were fixed on Daniel who was now lying unconscious.

Taehyung quickly got up and hurriedly approached Yoongi

"Yoon, are you okay?" Taehyung asked softly, stroking the little boy's cheek who was now blinking sadly trying to control his consciousness.

"Taetae..."

"Yes, it's me, hold on a moment...we're going to the hospital"

Yoongi didn't answer, and could only remain silent when Taehyung carried him in his bridal carrier and then left there, leaving Daniel lying there unconscious.

When he arrived at the hospital, Taehyung frantically called the nurses there because Yoongi had been unconscious since the trip, he slowly laid the sweet little body on the bed and then let him be pushed by the nurses there to be handled.

Taehyung sat himself in the waiting chair in the emergency room, his hands intertwined nervously, with a prayer in his heart hoping that Yoongi would be okay.

He reached into his trouser pocket, then took out his cell phone and dialed a number there...for him to call about Yoongi.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"Hyung, go to the hospital now"

"Are you sick?"

"No, but Yoongi is in the hospital right now"

"How come you can be with Yoongi? y-you're coming back here, Taehyung?!"

"Hm, I'll tell you everything when hyung is here, now quickly tell Jaebum hyung"

After saying that, Taehyung disconnected the connection unilaterally... not forgetting to send the location of the hospital to his older brother so that it would be easier to find him.

Meanwhile, on the other side, precisely in the parking lot... Jaebum and his friends had gathered, chatting lightly while waiting for Seokjin, who was said to be going to the toilet for a while, to be accompanied by Hoseok.

Until not long after, Seokjin's shrill voice was heard...successfully making all of them turn towards him.

"What's wrong Jin? your screams are hurting my ears" Jaebum was annoyed, rubbing his ears.

"Sorry, sorry, but I want to tell you...Yoongi is in the hospital."

"WHAT?!" Not only Jaebum was shocked, but everyone there was shocked. And without waiting any longer, they got on the motorbike... then drove from there to the hospital that Seokjin had just mentioned.

When he arrived at the hospital, Jaebum immediately rushed down and ran inside followed by Jungkook and the others behind him, Jaebum was really worried now, as was Jungkook who kept saying prayers silently hoping that Yoongi would be okay.

"Taehyung!" Jaebum called when he saw Taehyung who was looking down at the waiting chair in the emergency room, while the tan teenager immediately got up when he heard Jaebum's voice.

"Hyung..."

"Why is Yoongi here, Tae? And why is he here with you?" Jaebum asked, asking for an explanation.

"So it's like this..."

Taehyung told everything, from his return home to the incident he had just seen at Ivander's house which made Jaebum clench his fists, as well as Jungkook who was now cursing at the man who dared to harass Yoongi.

"Do you know who that person is?" Jaebum asked.

"I don't know, but I think that person is still at your house... because I beat him until he passed out."

Jaebum nodded, then patted Taehyung's shoulder and said thank you for helping his younger brother

"Where are you going, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to go home, I want to see the person who made my little brother like this."

"I'm coming," said Jungkook, and Jaebum just smiled crookedly and nodded in the affirmative.

They both left there, leaving their friends who looked at each other with smiles. While Taehyung just remained silent.

"I want to come and see, but I'm afraid I'll get hit by both of them," said Jimin, looking at Jungkook and Jaebum's backs who were getting further away from them.

"Never mind, it's better if we stay here...it's safe," Jimin nodded, then sat down in the waiting chair with the others.

Hi guys😚
Voment pls
Next Chap?
TBC.