7

Yoongi has been studying at Bighit High School for a month, during that time the sweet one has become friends with his classmates, they are all kind to him. And in that month he became very familiar with his brother's friends, except for one... who else if not Jungkook Adelio William.

But, there was something in the corner of Yoongi's heart when he was close to Jungkook. Something strange that he felt for the first time in the past few weeks, who knows what... he didn't understand.

"Uh...what's wrong with me?" he whined, stomping his feet in annoyance because he didn't understand himself.

"Why, Yoon?" asked Seokjin, sitting next to Yoongi, who was none other than his former neighbor.

"I don't know, I don't know what's wrong with me. It feels really strange..."

"How strange is it, Yoon?" Hoseok asked

"It's just weird, I don't understand," Yoongi answered with pursed lips

"You're in love, aren't you?" Seokjin guessed, successfully making Yoongi look at him

"Fall in love?"

"Hm, does your heart beat when you're near someone?" Seokjin asked, and Yoongi nodded in agreement

"Who with?"

"Jungkook sunbae..." Yoongi answered, making them both widen their eyes

"J-jungkook?! Do you flutter when you're close to Jungkook, Yoon?"

"Yes, I like to flutter because I'm afraid Jungkook sunbae will be angry with me," he said innocently

"Is it really because you're afraid Jungkook will get angry?" Hoseok asked

"Yes, but but...I feel like that's strange when I'm near Jungkook Sunbae."

"Yes, that's a sign that you're in love with him, Yoongi!" they both shouted in unison, which made Yoongi jump in surprise.

"Is it true that I like Jungkook Sunbae? He's fierce and likes to get angry"

"Yes, it could be that falling in love comes suddenly. And sometimes we don't realize it, just like Hoseok who doesn't realize it," Seokjin explained in a sarcastic tone at the end, glancing beside him where Hoseok was sitting.

"Why me?"

"Never mind, I'm tired of talking to you," Seokjin lazily said, then looked back at Yoongi who was now daydreaming.

"Don't think too much about it, Yoon. Later, if it's fate, it will happen," said Seokjin, and Yoongi just nodded in agreement even though he didn't understand what Seokjin said.

The bell for home from school rang, Yoongi walked casually out of the classroom carrying his favorite bag to go to the parking lot to wait for his brother.

While on the way he met his classmates, and what he did was greet them with a wave

When he arrived at the parking lot, it turned out that his brother was already there standing next to the motorbike

"hyung, how come you're already here? Usually you take a long time"

"Yoongi, what took you so long, baby?" Jaebum said, making Yoongi snort

"Why, hyung?"

"Look, I have a really urgent need with a friend. So, hyung can't take you home... I'm sorry," explained Jaebum.

"Then who do I go home with?"

"Um...wait a minute" Jaebum turned his head left and right to look for someone he knew to take his little brother home, and gotcha!

"Kook! Jungkook!" Jaebum called, at Jungkook who had just descended the three steps

"Why?"

"Take my little brother home, okay? I have something to do with a friend," asked Jaebum, making Jungkook frown and then glance at the cute one, who looks a lot like a cat because he's afraid he won't be able to come home.

"Hm...okay"

"Thanks Kook," Jaebum said, then turned to look at his little brother,

"Baby, you're going home with Jungkook, okay? It's okay, right?"

"Hm, it's okay. The important thing is that I can go home"

"OK, I'll go first, you guys be careful" Jaebum said goodbye, then left there leaving two teenagers of different sizes who were both silent

Jungkook walked over to his motorbike, then took it out of the parked motorbikes. The dominant teenager started to ride him, then started the engine

"Why don't you go up?"

"Uh...I can't, the motorbike is high," Yoongi said, pursing his lips

"You just have to step on this, what's so difficult?!"

"I can't sunbae, it's high...I can't, I have to be carried"

Jungkook let out a rough breath, then got back off his motorbike and quickly picked up Yoongi's tiny body and sat him in the back seat of his motorbike.

"You're a pain in the ass!" Jungkook annoyed, then got back on his motorbike, started the engine and...

"Aaaaaaa..."

Grep!

Yoongi hugged Jungkook's body tightly, because the dominant teenager was driving the motorbike at high speed at once.

"Sunbae, slow down!" Yoongi shouted, his eyes closed tightly because he was afraid...even now a single tear fell down his chubby cheek

Jungkook doesn't care, he continues to drive his motorbike fast through the streets, overtaking several vehicles skillfully like a racer.

10 minutes later, the motorbike stopped in front of Yoongi's house gate. He turned off the engine of his motorbike, then looked at Yoongi's hand which was still hugging him tightly.

"It's arrived, come down!" he said, making the sweet little boy flinch...then he opened his eyes slowly, and sure enough he had arrived in front of the house.

"Can you let go of your fucking hand or not?! I'm damn breathless"

Yoongi quickly let go of his hug, not forgetting to apologize to his grumpy sunbae.

"Why are you still sitting? Get down quickly!"

"I can't get off..." Yoongi whispered, making Jungkook take a deep breath and get off the motorbike, and when he turned around... his eyebrows furrowed when he saw his senior's younger brother's face red and moist.

'Is he crying?'

"Come on, come on down, I'll hold you," Jungkook stretched out his hand, and Yoongi's white hand slowly welcomed it, holding the veined hand tightly.

But unfortunately, just as he was about to step on the ground... his clothes got caught and he ended up falling onto Jungkook's athletic body

Like in a Korean drama scene, time seemed to slow down... the two of them looked at each other with their faces very close, even their breaths were touching each other warmly

Yoongi, who was the first to realize the situation, immediately got up, then apologized repeatedly to Jungkook.

"S-sorry sunbae, I wasn't careful..."

Jungkook was silent, patting the dust on his uniform.

"Go on in!"

"Y-Yeah, thanks for taking me home, sunbae..."

After saying that, Yoongi immediately ran in, leaving Jungkook silent with his thoughts.

Next Chapter?