47

After formalizing their relationship, Jungkook didn't let go of Yoongi at all, he was afraid that the sweet teenager would leave and turn away from him. Meanwhile, the sweet one is of course uncomfortable with Jungkook's unusual behavior.

"Sunbae, come on, let me go first"

"I don't want to!" said Jungkook, tightening his arms around his lover's body.

"Sunbae, let go... I want to help Uncle Leo to clean up your things."

"Just leave him alone, you're here to accompany me, okay?"

Yoongi sighed tiredly, and could only surrender to being hugged tightly by Jungkook. His cat's eyes moved to follow Leo's steps, who went here and there to tidy up his and Jungkook's belongings because today... the dominant teenager could go home.

"Let us go home"

Jungkook nodded, then took his little lover's arm, walking first, leaving Leo who snorted in annoyance there.

"You naughty nephew!"

Arriving at the apartment, Leo immediately took Jungkook's things to the man's room, while the owner of the room was enjoying making out on the sofa with a cute teenager who had been whining because he was uncomfortable being hugged.

"I've put everything in, then I'll go home, okay?"

"Hm, thanks" he said briefly, while the sweet one looked guiltily at Leo

"Uncle Leo, I'm sorry because I didn't help earlier, because Kookie didn't want to let me go"

"Yeah, it's okay Yoon, I'll go home first okay?"

"Hm! Uncle Leo, be careful on the road, okay?" Leo nodded, stroked his soft mane briefly and then left.

" kookie, you haven't eaten yet, right? Do you want me to cook porridge?"

"Can you really cook, hm?" asked Jungkook, playfully pinching his boyfriend's chubby cheeks

"Hehe...no"

"tsk, just let me cook then your job is just to feed me okay?"

Yoongi nodded, then followed Jungkook to go to the kitchen to cook porridge.

"Kookie, aren't you weak?"

"Weak, why?" Jungkook was confused without turning around because he was focused on pouring rice into the pot.

"Ish! You've just recovered, your body must be weak, right?"

"My body isn't weak dear, so don't worry, okay?" Jungkook said, cupping the sweet boy's adorable face.

"Hm, but if you're weak, don't force it."

"Yes, honey"

Yoongi smiled a little with red cheeks, then sat on a chair waiting for Jungkook to finish cooking the porridge.

After about 20 minutes, finally the porridge that Jungkook had made was ready. The dominant teenager took a bowl of porridge and then kept it in front of the sweet one

"Now your job is to feed me"

"Em! em!" nodded the cutie, then stirred the porridge for a moment and took a spoon to blow.

"Slow down kookie, I'm afraid it's still hot."

Yoongi slowly put the porridge into Jungkook's mouth, then scooped it up again and blew it again.

"Honey, just sit on my thigh here"

"Why?" The cute one was confused with wrinkles on his forehead.

"Yeah, so you don't have to tilt like this"

"It's okay Kookie, I'll just stay here" said the sweet boy, then returned to feeding a spoonful of the porridge into his handsome boyfriend's mouth.

Yoongi gave it bite after bite, and in the end the white bowl was empty... clean without leaving any more porridge.

"That's finished, now you take the medicine,"

Jungkook nodded, then took a glass of water and brought two yellow and green medicines for him to consume.

After finishing, Jungkook immediately took the sweetheart to his room.

"Come with me to sleep, darling."

"Okay, let's lie down." Sweetie climbed onto the bed and lay down on the right, followed by Jungkook who lay on the left.

"Honey?"

"Yes kookie?"

"Thank you, for accepting me to be your boyfriend. And thank you also to you who continue to love me," Jungkook sincerely looked at the sweet boy who was now also looking at him with an innocent wink.

"I'm really grateful for being loved so sincerely by someone I've hurt."

"Actually, I deserve not to have your heart? Do I deserve to date you like now?"

Yoongi smiled a little, then gently stroked his lover's jaw. "The one who decides whether it's appropriate or not is me, Kookie. so don't think like that anymore, okay? I've forgotten everything, now we just have to carry on with the relationship we're currently having," said the sweet one, which made Jungkook smile warmly and pull the tiny body into a hug tightly

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome, now let's go to sleep...I'm already sleepy"

"I don't want to sleep"

"You said earlier that you wanted me to accompany you to sleep... why don't you want to now?"

"I'm afraid that when i'm sleeping, you'll disappear."

"Oh my gosh kookie, I won't disappear. Now let's go to sleep! If you don't want to, I'll really go," threatened the sweet one, which made Jungkook purse his lips in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sleeping" Jungkook closed his eyes, then tightened his arms around his little lover's body because he was afraid of losing him.

Yoongi chuckled a little, then nuzzled against his lover's broad chest to find warmth and closed his eyes

Hallo guys🤗
Vote and comment pls
Next Chap?
TBC.