36

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, wincing slightly when he felt dizzy. He brought his eyes here and there to observe the surroundings which were quite foreign to him. Decided to sit down, then got out of bed to leave the room to look for the owner.

"Are you awake?"

Jungkook turned his head and fell silent when he saw Jimin sitting relaxed on the sofa watching TV. Ah, so this is Jimin's house, you know... as long as they're all friends, Jimin is really against inviting them to his house. So it's natural that this looks foreign to Jungkook.

"How are you doing? Fine, right?"

"Hm" Jungkook answered quietly, then sat down next to his friend

"That's good, I just found you passed out at the mall, luckily I brought a car, and I was able to bring you here"

"Thanks"

Jimin nodded, then gave Jungkook a cold canned drink, because he knew... this handsome teenager really liked fizzy canned drinks.

Jungkook stared at the drink for a moment, then took it and drank a little while watching TV.

"It's been a long time, right?"

Jungkook turned around with a confused frown on his forehead, while Jimin just focused on watching TV, occasionally sipping his drink casually.

"We don't sit together like this, drinking soda," he continued, looking at Jungkook with a small smile

"Tch! Aren't you the ones avoiding me?"

"We never avoided you, but you are slowly getting away from all of us," said Jimin

"I feel like you're getting further and further away from all of us, since that girl came back, you've really changed drastically."

Jungkook was just silent, not paying attention to Jimin's chatter about him being away, or about his changes after returning to his ex-girlfriend, Yeri.

He doesn't care at all!

"Can I ask you something?"

"Just ask, usually you ask directly without permission."

Jimin smiled slightly at that, then lifted his legs on the sofa, crossed position.

"Are you happy Jungkook?"

"Why ask that? obviously I'm happy. Who wouldn't be happy if they could go back to their first love?"

"Where does happiness come from? I've never seen you happy when you're with her. What I see is just normal, nothing happy. You might smile with her, but not your eyes, Jungkook."

"none of your business!" Jungkook said, then left there to go home. Jimin who saw this also stood up, then smiled crookedly

"I heard, you killed Daniel"

Jungkook's steps stopped, then turned to look at Jimin seriously

"Hm, why?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm the one who has to ask you like that, why did you kill him?"

"Because I want to"

"Do you really just want to? Isn't there anything else that would make you kill Daniel?" Jimin asked, walking closer to Jungkook who was silent

"Answer my question kook, I need your explanation about the murder."

"Yoongi, he was the main reason I killed him," Jungkook answered quietly, while Jimin smiled slightly at that.

"Why? why should you bother killing him? isn't there a law in our country?"

"Yes, because he dared to hurt Yoongi! Just a prison sentence isn't enough for someone like that bastard," Jungkook said in a slightly high voice

"Then why don't you kill us too? Haven't we all hurt your girl?"

Jungkook was silenced when Jimin asked a serious question, he just remained silent and didn't know what to answer.

"Why does it have to be Yoongi? isn't he nothing to you? And it's only right that you don't go so far as to kill Daniel like that."

Correct! why would he go to such lengths, even taking someone's life just because of Yoongi, a sweet teenager who for some reason could make him lose his mind. I don't know, he also doesn't understand everything, what is clear is that at that time his anger and pain came together, especially when he heard that Yoongi was in the hospital because of that bastard, his blood immediately boiled, wanting to kill the bastard who dared to hurt his sweet one at that very second.

"M-me...I don't know either. At that time, for some reason, I was really emotional when I heard that Yoongi was being harassed, for some reason it felt painful, and my heart couldn't accept it," Jungkook whispered.

Jimin smiled at that, then patted his friend's shoulder "I think you need to understand your feelings better Jung, ask your little heart, who your heart really belongs to."

Jungkook is silent, should he? Isn't his heart already anchored to Yeri? So why does it still have to be asked?

"Go home," Jimin said, making Jungkook wake up from his reverie

"Are you kicking me out?"

"No, didn't you really want to go home?" Jimin asked confused, while Jungkook just chuckled in annoyance.

"Well, I'll go home first, thanks for helping me, Jim"

"Just relax bro, be careful when you go home...the road will definitely be slippery after the rain."

"Hm, then I'll say goodbye,"

jimin nodded, then let his friend leave his house.

Throughout the journey, Jungkook just kept quiet and focused on the front, occasionally taking deep breaths when Jimin's words rang in his head. He was too confused by everything that he didn't realize that he was taking his motorbike to a park, which he had visited with Yoongi at that time.

"Why am I here?" he wondered, but still got off the motorbike and sat on a park bench, daydreaming.

But before long, women's and men's voices were heard not far from where he was sitting, he then got up and looked around to look for the source of the voice, which was very familiar

And, his eyes narrowed when he saw two silhouettes holding hands at the other end.

"Yeri?" he muttered, then decided to walk closer to make sure.

When he got close, Jungkook immediately grabbed the woman's arm, until the owner turned around and widened her eyes in surprise

"J-jungkook?! Why are you here?"

"I should be the one asking that, what are you doing here? and...who is this guy?" asked Jungkook, looking intently at the man beside his lover

"Ah, h-he's my friend. His name is Alex"

"Friend?"

"Yeah, h-he's my classmate," Yeri said with a small smile

"Why are you holding hands? And where have you been?"

"Uh, that was... that was__

"I told him to accompany me shopping" Alex interrupted

"Then why don't you just go with someone else? You know Yeri is mine, right?"

"Sorry, I don't know who else to ask for help."

"Why do you want to? You know yourself, you're already mine? Then why do you still want to be asked out by another guy?" asked Jungkook confused by this woman's way of thinking.

"Sorry darling, I just feel sorry for Alex" Jungkook was silent when the woman's arm was clinging to his arm, while his eyes stared intently at Alex who was leisurely sucking on his vape.

"Let's go home!" Without waiting for an answer, Jungkook immediately grabbed Yeri's hand and left, leaving Alex smiling crookedly,

"You idiot!"

Hi guys🤗
Vomment pls
Next Chapter?
TBC.