19

Two large motorbikes were parked haphazardly in the yard of Ivander's house, Jaebum got off first... followed by Jungkook who immediately followed him from behind and entered his senior's house.

Just when they wanted to go to the stairs, Daniel appeared from there with his face covered in wounds and also swollen from bruises resulting from Taehyung's punch earlier.

Jaebum, without waiting long, immediately threw a raw fist at Daniel's jaw, causing the teenager to lie down with a new wound appearing on the corner of his lips. Jaebum really didn't think that the person who abused his little brother was Daniel... the person who previously also hurt his sweet little brother.

"Bastard! you bastard! what do you really want?! why are you hurting my little brother!!"

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

Jaebum really didn't give Daniel a chance to take a breath, he kept throwing punches at Daniel's face and body until the teenager was completely limp now.

Bugh

Bugh

"Why does it have to be my little brother!! Why?!!" Jaebum got angry right in Daniel's face who was coughing violently, even bleeding a little.

"What did my little brother do wrong with you bastard! What?!!"

Daniel laughed a little, then looked at Jaebum and Jungkook alternately

"It's his fault for not wanting to accept me, it's his fault for rejecting me!!"

Jaebum who heard that was ready to throw another punch, but stopped when his hand was grabbed by Jungkook.

"Move aside, hyung, it's my turn," said Jungkook, then took over Jaebum's place. One of his veiny hands tightly gripped Daniel's shirt until the teenager was suffocating.

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

"Fuck! If you're rejected, just accept it, you fucking bastard!!"

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

"You really deserve to die!!"

Bugh

Bugh

Bugh

Jungkook really used all his strength to beat Daniel, he was angry...angry because Daniel had hurt his sweetheart again, his heart hurt so much when he heard that Yoongi had been hospitalized because of this bastard in front of him.

"Final blow, and goodbye from me, Niel"

BUGH!

Daniel's body immediately swayed with his breath starting to run out, even now his eyes were blurry and shadowy, and in just a matter of minutes... Daniel finally breathed his last breath.

Jungkook grinned, then looked at his fist which was stained with Daniel's blood... for some reason he felt proud because he made Daniel die in his hand.

"K-kook..."

"Don't worry hyung, let me take care of everything," Jungkook said as if he knew what Jaebum wanted to say.

Jaebum just nodded, even though in his heart he was anxious because he was afraid that this would have a bad impact on him and Jungkook, what if they were jailed for causing loss of life, ah... surely his parents would be disappointed.