🌈Part 5🌱

The two girls are in a quiet and desert village, there does not seem to be an end, just identical houses with only differences, colors.

They kept moving forward to find something other than houses, it was getting late.
After a few minutes of walking they found a part of the village a little different from the others.
It was like a hidden place in the village. They advanced to see what was inside the houses but the doors seemed locked. Then they continued to walk.

It was getting darker and darker in the village so they decided to enter a random house, Miaky was going to enter a house with a purple roof but alycia grabbed his arm
"No!" The regulations forbid it.
Miaky looked at her and sighed
- pfff ok ok...
They then ran to the next house, except Miaky, she could not run.

Arriving inside the house, they saw clouds on the ceiling, there was no furniture or object, just a staircase, and some cupboards in the wall or doors.
Alycia opened a few cupboards to see if there were any objects or anything else but it was completely empty. Then they headed upstairs, up there was a window at the end of the corridor, and on one of the doors at the bottom right, there were hello kitty stickers.

Miaky grabbed the door handle and turned it, which gave a view of a child's room, the two young teenagers were amazed, it was perfectly to their taste, there were plenty of plush and colors. As he was getting late, Alycia took some candy to snack on and gave it to Miaky.
They fell asleep later, Miaky in bed, and Alycia on the floor.

☆🌈!!|———————————————————————|☆🗝️

The next morning Miaky woke up in a good mood, and she saw Alycia sleeping on the floor.
-Alycia?
Alycia Woke up with a start
-what?
-why were you sleeping on the floor?
Alycia blushed a little
-Well we're not going to sleep in the same bed it's very small..
- if you want...
Miaky looked at her wound, it had bled again.
Alycia noticed Miaky's tibia bleeding and hurried to change the bandages, Miaky watched her do.

Later, the brunette came out of the house. Miaky limped behind her and decided to continue venturing into the village. When suddenly Miaky saw a house that was far from like the others, there was a gigantic black hole on it that seemed to suck are surrounding. The Brown haired one was shocked but also tempted to jump in, after a few minutes to contemplate this spectacle, she ran towards the hole and disappeared inside. Miaky, perplexed, did not know what to say and jumped into the black hole in turn.

But instead of discovering a new place, the two girls found themselves again in front of the door, where some twenty Hello Kitty stickers were stuck. Alycia was confused, but it was better than being in a dead end. Alycia took out a small box of these bags, it contained treats. She ate one and handed the box to Miaky
-You want some?
Miaky did not refuse, she took the box of sweets and ate one. While the pink haired one and the brunette were going down the stairs to go outside, the night was already beginning to fall.
-It's almost the night.. that was quick!! Say Miaky
-it's not normal
The two girls wanted to take a risk in trying to change homes but Miaky's health was not great, so they stayed in their homes.

☆🌈!!|———————————————————————|☆🗝️

Once the sun was up, Alycia got up from the ground, grabbed her bag and woke Miaky by shaking her
-Miaky! Miakyyy! Come on wake up!
Miaky all confused muttered with an exhausted air
-w. .what... Not now let me sleep...
Alycia refused and rescued her more
- WAKE UP!!
Miaky finally gave in and got up with a bad look at Alycia, the brunette threw a bad look back at her, before being thrown violently against the wall. Miaky laughed to the brim
-Ahah, I went a little too hard!
Alycia took her mind and got up
-I didn't know you could do that, but I wasn't expecting it.

Suddenly, a scream of terror rang out, Alycia got up and rushed to the window, she saw a young girl trying to escape a monster.
-i'll help you wait!! Stay here!
Alycia rushed down the stairs with a knife in her hand. Miaky remained at the window to observe if all was well.
Once out of the house, Alycia sees the girl who continues to run to escape the claws of the entity. Alycia hesitated to provide her with help, it was dangerous, but she made choices and screamed with all her strength. The entity stopped dead and turned to the brunette, the young lady stopped to see that the monster had the intention diverted, but the plan worked badly : How could the girl safely enter the house when the eye of the entity was staring on the shelter in question?

Miaky, who had observed from the beginning understood the situation. Without hesitation she took a box from the bedside table and threw it brutally behind the monster. He turned, intrigued by the sound coming from the bush, then Alycia made a sign to the young lady to go back to safety. But the girl did not move, she was afraid, Alycia insisted because the time would soon be over when the monster will realize the trick, the young lady finally regained her mind and rushed to the brunette. She entered and Alycia closed the door with double turns, they climbed the stairs to join Miaky.

Miaky turned and applauded the two girls.
- we are safe now!
Alycia smiled and invited the news to come and eat.
Miaky, who had no idea what to talk about, came up with a random sentence.
-So tell me, how long have you been here?
The lady, answered after a few minutes of hesitation
-don't know, about 2 days,
-oh that's not much actually, we can help you if you want!
The lady smiled and accepted, and the night began to fall. Alycia changed Miaky's bandages before putting her in bed, then she prepared a place to sleep on the floor a minimum of comfort. They were now three.

☆🌈!!|———————————————————————|☆🗝️

The next morning, the news lady got up early, a smile on the lips, and hurried down the stairs. She went to the garden filled with tulips, and contemplated them with admiration.

Around ten minutes later, Alycia got up and saw from the corner of her eye, a certain agitation coming from the garden. The Brown haired one saw the news climbing a tree, it was quite fun to see, she had trouble climbing.
Alycia decided to join the new lady.
She was two trying to reach the top of the tree.
Miaky finally woke up and called Alycia from the window,
-Alycia! Could you help me with the bandage?
The brunette came down from the tree to join Miaky while the new one continued to climb.

☆🌈!!|———————————————————————|☆🗝️

Be continued