🌈Part 7🌱

Miaky grabbed the doorknob and turned it, but the door was locked. It could not be opened.

She made a grimace to express her frustration, then she returned to the car with Alycia.
-Go a little slower this time... said Alycia with fear.

Her friend had heard her very well, and instead of answering her, she looked her right in the eyes and smiled at him, before starting the vehicle at an even more surprising speed.

-MIAKY! I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN!!
Without reaction, the pink haired one kept its eyes on the road and accelerated more and more
-Pass me the sunglasses!
Alycia obeys without saying anything.

But this little game ended quickly, because suddenly the steering wheel and pedals stopped working. Disturbed, Miaky came straight to a house.
- STOP!!
Too late. Alycia screamed and Miaky cried before the accident

———☆[[✧─── ||🌈👁️🎀⏱️🌱🍔🏡||・ 。゚★: *.───✧°• ———

Miaky opened her eyes, she was bleeding from the nose, she glanced around her, the windows were broken and she could see that they were no longer in a pretty colorful neighborhood, but now in a building similar to a hospital, dark, all damaged and the lights on the ceiling flashed, not to mention the vulgar stains of blood on the floor and walls, accompanied by a nauseating odor, mold, used bandages and so on.

-Oh, that's very romantic around here... muttered Miaky with disgust.

Noticing that her best friend was still awake she grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently
- ALYCIA ALYCIA WAKES UP, she cried until the brunette opened her eyes.
- Mh... please drive slower...
The rose sneered
- We had an accident, and I don't even know where we are!! said Miaky while laughing
-WHAT?? cried Alycia, looking away.
She then noticed that she was bleeding from the nose, and that fresh blood was running down her face.

Later, the two friends explored the hospital, looking for a lamp, because it was too dark to see anything.

Luckily, 3 lamps were in a drawer, the batteries were enough to find an exit.
"I couldn't stand that smell for long." exclaimed Alycia before taking out two gas masks of sounds bag.
She gave one to her best friend, before continuing their journey.

- well.. an exit, there is a plan at least? Asked Miaky
- It seems to me so? There is a plan to find the exit plan?? Alycia laughed
Miaky laughed, a pleasant mood added
- Are we splitting up? Asked Alycia
-What do you mean?
-We just have to split up, it will be more efficient!
At these words, Miaky brutally caught the collar of the brunette,
-Do you really think I will risk losing you?
Alycia apologizes, and Miaky hugs her

They opened a door that gave onto a long corridor filled with doors, from right to left.
-What are we doing? asked Miaky.
-Just look at what's in the rooms, it's probably hospital rooms.
Without delay, Alycia headed for door #21 and cautiously opened it, Miaky followed her.

They had barely crossed the threshold of the door that it closed on them.

-Wow.? cried the brunette.
Miaky caught her hand
- it's less dark here. it's better. Says miaky as he goes
Alycia followed her steps, they were now in a pretty colorful and dynamic neighborhood, there seemed to be movement here, we could hear children laughing and birds singing.

- Miaky. It's all very nice, but it doesn't make sense why we're here. asked the brunette with concern
- you think I can answer your question? exclaimed Miaky turning around
- ..
- we can no longer back then let's move forward
This sentence gave chills to Alycia, but she advanced because they have no choice and they never had it.