🌈Part 6🌱

Alycia rushed to Miaky.
- Everything's okay?
Miaky had a panicked look
- n.. no, I don't think so
Alycia widened her eyes, Miaky's wound was open, there was blood all over the sheet.
She quickly grabbed the bandages to hug her best friend's leg.
Miaky with a radiant face, she said thanks
- you want to join us downstairs?
Asked Alycia, Miaky raised his head
- hum.. no thanks, I'll rest, this wound hurts so much
Alycia smiled slightly and laid Miaky on the bed before going down to join the new one.

The news had managed to reach the top of the tree, Alycia hastened to join her, despite the fact that she could fall at any time.
-What's your name?
Asked the brunette
- my name is Kandy
-It's wonderful!
Then a long silence settled between Alycia and Kandy, we could hear the wind blowing accompanied by the singing of the little birds.

"Everything is so quiet, it's not normal, something is bound to happen."

It was already getting late, so the young girl with brown hair came down from the tree to join her dear friend, Kandy followed her steps.
Alycia lightly shook Miaky to wake her up
- mimi, wake up we'll eat
The wounded woman got up and tried to walk towards the door, if you can call it walking.
This time, it's Alycia who prepares food, Miaky could not prepare the meal,
And as for Kandy, she was always so quiet.
The brunette made pasta with melted cheeses, a basic but appetizing dinner.
Miaky was bubbling, even more than pasta, she wanted to help Alycia cook but she was unable to for the moment, so she sat there frustrated.

It was a dinner, three girls kept in a strange world, a world full of things that gave the impression of having come straight out of a child's imagination.
They did not even know. But all this can provide topics for discussion to deceive boredom. Then the brunette started, again towards Kandy.

-hey how did you get there?
Kandy with a surprised look, stared at her before answering
- well, I don't know.
Alycia made a slight grimace
She's very cold.... It's so unpleasant
Miaky, who wanted to join the discussion, looked at the table and asked a question in return
- and how old are you?
Suddenly, Kandy's face became pale, her eyes widened before she gave an answer
- uhmm... I don't even know..
The wounded, not very satisfied with the answer threw a curious glance on the chest of Kandy before blushing
Well.. There is material...

There was a dark sky through the window that meant it was time to sleep, the two ladies climbed the stairs to reach the room, Kandy stayed sleeping in the sofa.
Alycia was ready to fall asleep, once again on the ground, Miaky waved
- Psst, Alycia, come here
- What?
- Come into bed, there are enough places
Alycia agreed, and settled near Miaky.

———☆[[✧─── ||🌈👁️🎀⏱️🌱🍔🏡||・ 。゚★: *.───✧°• ———

A new day to begin, Alycia woke up with good looks, and her first reflex was to check Miaky's leg, she remained disconcerted, the scar was already almost completely healed, in such a short time.
It was amazing, and it helped the situation.
The schedule due days was to get out of here, they couldn't stay here forever.
The two girls went down to take some snacks before realizing that Kandy was no longer there, she was nowhere.
A piece of paper lay on the couch.

I have to go,
I have things to do,
We may meet again, or not.
Thank you anyway, goodbye.
-Kandy

Miaky was confused, and so was Alycia
- well, if she's safe that's what counts!
Alycia exclaimed, Miaky nodded with his head, before going up the stairs to take the things.

They left behind some samples of Nostalgia.
Miaky saw a small car, quite chic, and an idea crossed her mind. She grabbed her best friend's arm to lure her into the car, settled into the driver's seat and ordered Alycia to sit on the passenger side before fastening her seatbelt.
- Hang on tight, it will shake
The keys were already there, in the car, Miaky pressed violently on the pedal, she accelerated more and more while Alycia panicked and had tastes of sweat,
- Mr. MIAKY SLOWLY!!!
Of course, the pink haired one didn't listen and accelerated more beautifully, one could hear the screeching of the wheels.
Alycia was mixed between fright and excitement, she had dreamed for so long of driving so fast in a car, but if there was an accident, there were certainly no hospitals nearby to treat them.

After this great show, Miaky ends up finding what she was looking for, a different house.
She loosened her belt and pushed the door of the car, went out and rushed to the car, Alycia followed her.
The house was different from all the others, there was necessarily an exit here, or something exciting behind that door.

Be continued