Past

Do vote and comment 🤍.

Mahika pov

I was hovering above rajveer ji and I staring at his dark chocolate eyes, "me apko hug kr skta hun?" His question made me blush, and like a gentleman he asked me so I nodded my head as 'yes'

He hugged me and I hugged him back,his warm body and his touch made me feel so comfortable and I could stay like this forever. He kept his chin on my head and I heard his heartbeats it was slow and steady. "Mughe apko kuch batana hai" he put me beside me and I hope we can stay like for more minutes.

"Bolo" he cleared his throat and thought for a moment, "I'm a murder, I kill people" as he said this i was shocked for sure but it doesn't affect me. "And?" I frowned my eyebrows, "aren't you angry?" He asked me and I thought for a moment

"Nhi, isme gussa hone wali baat kya hai?" I asked him and he took a long breath.

Rajveer pov

I guess it's my time to tell her, "Mahika, I started killing people at the age of 13, my first kill when I was 13 i accidentally killed someone but my family hided this from media because it was for their fame, but after that no one actually gave me love and.... Everyone from my family started going away from me and was scared of me so they started ignoring me thinking in anger I can kill them, i wanted love and affection but they all ran from me, but there was my mother and brother who stayed with me, my father nearly abandoned me but he realised that I'm his elder child and his maximum property is in name of mine and couldn't abandon me"

"Then my father told me that I need to kill people for him and what he used to say to me, because of him everyone runs from me and is scared of me, but my father was also made me mentally and physically strong, because of him I'm standing here with this much power" I looked at Mahika and her eyes were with tears, "what happened Mahika?" I asked and cupped her cheeks. "Bas apki story sunke bura lga, kon apne bete ke sath esa kar skta hai?" And she started crying and I pulled her in hug.

"Shhhh, it was just a past, abh vo chala gya and now stop crying" I started rubbing her back to make her calm. She wiped her tears and pulled her away, "fine now?" I asked her and she nodded her head, "aapne itna kuch kia hai and tbh bhi aap itne strong hai" she said and I chuckled at her lines, "sabki life me ups and downs aate hai meri life me bhi aaye hai and ye cheeze hame strong banate hai"

"Hame inn cheezon ko apni weakness nhi samjhni chahiye jabki ek talwar ki tarah honi chahiye" I said to her and she nodded her head, "khana khaya aapne?" I asked her and she looked at me, "hanji, or apne?" She asked me, I was busy today and got late so I didn't ate anything.

"Nahi" I said to her and she got up, "me abhi aayi" and she went before I can say her something.

I was waiting for her and the door opened and saw her with the food tray, "ye kya hai Mahika?" I asked her and placed the tray infront of me, she brought dal chawal, sabji and glass of water.

And took bowl of dal chawal and picked spoon and she placed the spoon infront of my mouth filled with dal chawal.

I raised my eyebrows "mughe kya dhek rhe ho? Muh kholo apna" she said and I chuckled, "me kudh kha sakta hun" i said to her, "vo toh mughe bhi pata hai, abh aaa karo"she opened her mouth like she's going to eat

"Aaa karon Naa!!" I chuckled at her behaviour, "aaa" I opened my mouth and she placed the chawal on my mouth and it was superb. "Have another bite" she again placed the food on my mouth.

Next morning

Mahika pov

I was wearing my saree as today some guests are going to visit me and maa gave me saree to wear. "Mahika, me andar aa jau?" I heard Nitika di voice , "aajao" i gave di permission and she entered she was also wearing saree that looked so beautiful on her.

"Hayeeee, meri Mahika ko Nazar na lageee" she put kala tika behind my ears and I laughed at her behaviour, "bas bhi di" I said to her. "Abh chalon saare wait kar re hai neeche" i nodded my head and went with di downstairs.

"Haye dheko kitni Soni ladki hai" 1 aunt said to me.

"Kash meri bhi Bahu esi hoti! Sundar!" 2nd aunt said.

"Mughe toh lgta hai paison ke liye ki hai shadi, varna toh meri beti se honi thi shadi" 3rd aunt said

"Hena mughe bhi lgta hai, Rajveer bete ke liye achi patni chahiye thi, aur ye sadak chaap kaha se aa gyi"

There were many compliments and many hates on me, and tears were forming in my eyes. "Inn auntiyon ko toh baatein krne ke alawa kuch or aata hi nhi hai" Nitika di said with anger and I looked at her, she cares for me alot!

And i sat down on the chair kept for me. "Are sumitra tum yaha? Bina invitation ke aa gyi? Are me kese bhul skti hun ki tum toh har kisi ke Ghar aa jati ho Bina invitation ke" I looked at the source of sound and it was maa, she was looking at aunty who said to me sadak chaap. "Aur baat agar meri Bahu ki hai toh, ye heera hai heera sbki soch tum jese logon ki tarah nhi hoti hai, tum ye mat bhulon jaha tum khadi ho vo hamari vajah se ho varna toh tum hame sadak me milni thi" maa said to sumitra aunty who from shame held her head down and went from their.

"Aur agar kisi ko meri Bahu se problem hai ye rha darvaza and yaha se chale jaaye" ma pointed her arms towards the exist and smiled as everyone was quite.

"Thank you maa" I said to maa as she came towards me and she kissed my forehead and I smiled at her, "tumhe inn logon ke samne jukhna nhi hai jabki inko jawab Dena hai" and she cupped my cheeks and I smiled at her words

---------------------------

Chapter completed, I hope you liked 🤍.

Do vote and comment 🎀❤️