Holi

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀

Mahika pov

Today I got early and I was checking for the Holi preparation as today is Holi. The festival of colours and love filled everywhere.

"Ramu kaka, isse yaha rkh do" I said to kaka to put plates of colours on the table. The house was decorated nicely and it was looking beautiful, 'well done mahi' i said to myself and was proud of myself.

And i went to get ready.

After few minutes

I was drying my hair with towel. The door opened releaving, Rajveer ji. And i frozed at my place because he was wearing white kurta and looking so hot at same time. "Aap hame itna na dheko, nazar lag jati hai" he said in a teasing tone and my cheeks went all red with embarassment.

I got up and went towards him, "happy Holi" I said to him as his back was facing me and he turned Towards me, "apko bhi, happy Holi butterfly" he came close to me and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and we stayed for a moment like this only.

"Chale?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

Everyone was present in living room, today many guests are going to come as Raghuvanshi's family invites everyone for this celebration. And right now many guests were present standing and talking to eachother.

We all are gonna do Pooja then start playing Holi.

"Mahika aur Rajveer tum dono phele aarti karo" mummy ji said and I went forward towards Krishna ji and Radha ji murti with Rajveer ji.

Me and Rajveer ji held the plate and started doing the Pooja.

After our turn it was Nitika di and Aayush bhai turn. After everyone turn it was now time for Holi celebration.

"Aap kaha bhag rhi hai, Nitika jii" aayush shouted at Nitika di as di was running and Aayush bhai was running behind to put colours.

"Aapse bhag rhe hai ham" Nitika di said and went behind the sofa and Aayush bhai was infront of sofa. "Apko toh ham pakad hi lenge" he winked at her, "aap apne khayal me hi rho" di said and ran from there and went somewhere else.

And I was standing on my place watching people celebrate, and my husband I don't even know where he is, i want to put him colours. I was thinking and someone pulled me by me waist and turned me and I bumped on that person.

"What the fu--" I was about to say and I looked at that person and saw it's my husband, Rajveer ji. "Rajveer ji, chodo mughe log dhek lenge" I tried to get away from his grip but he was bringing me more close.

"Toh dhek lene do, unhe bhi pata lgna chahiye na ki aap meri biwi hai, aur apko dhekna ka hak sirf mughe hai" he said with proud voice and I look at him like ' are you serious?'

"Chalo abh apko bhi color laga dete hai ham" he said and brought his hands close to my cheeks and slowly put the colour, it was a red colour.

"Mughe nhi laga na hai apko color but mere abhi hai nhi" i said with a pout, "koi nhi aap apne gaal se hame ese hi laga do" he said and I looked at him confused.

"Kese matlab?" I asked him, he brought his face, turned his face and touched his cheek with mine and I got shivers. He did this with other on too.

When he backed away color was on his cheeks And I blushed at the moment. "Abh Ghar walon ko color laga dete hai" I said to him and he nodded his head and took my hand and interwined with his. Damnnn, mahi control,controlll. I said to myself.

I was tired while playing Holi and I came to kitchen to drink water. I took the glass from the counter and filled the glass.

And i felt someone's presence behind me and I felt weird. I looked back and saw no one and started drinking water again. I felt that weird presence again and got goosebumps.

I turned behind and again saw no one, "kon hai??" I shouted and no one came, "me hunn" someone shouted from behind and i screamed.

"Aahhhhh" I screamed at that person and saw it's my friends, Yadvi and Sanchi.. I'm gonna kill them!!! "Yadvi sanchi!!!!! Esa kon krta hai??! Meko pata heart attack aa gaya tha!!" I said to them and they laughed at how scared I was.

"Awww hamari payari bachiii" they both hugged me and I hit them on their shoulders. "Agar dubara kia na murder karungi tumahra me" I said to them, "yes madam ji ham nhi karenge" Sanchi said, they both started laughing again.

Rajveer pov

I was working on my laptop and Mahika is taking shower, Today she was so happy while playing Holi and it made my day. If she's happy then I'm happy.

The door opened of bathroom and she come with towel wrapped on her hair, and she on her night suit. She is wearing pink shorts and pink t-shirt.

And when she was walking I saw a scar on her thigh, I wasn't sure that it's a scar or not because it was not visible properly. I kept my laptop aside and stood and went towards her.

She looked at me with confusion. I bent down, "can I pull your shorts up?" I asked her and her cheeks went red, "I won't do something bad, trust me" she nodded her head and I pulled the short up and I right.

It's a big scar, it's so deep and painful, and she quickly pulled the scar down I looked at her with confusion, why is she pulling it down? Is it something she isn't comfortable with?

"Whats with this scar?" I ask her and she looked and didn't answered me, "i asked whats with this scar" i said loudly and she flinched and a drop of tears dropped on back of my hand, shit she is crying because of me??!

Shit shit, Rajveer wtf you did.

"Shhh, butterfly I'm sorry" i quickly hugged her and she cried more and patted her head and calm her down.

Chapter completed, I hope you liked ❤️🤍.

Do vote and comment, meows 💗🎀.