Scared

Do vote and comment meows 💛💌

Mahika pov

Today is some function held for me and Rajveer ji. Today many are going to come and talk to me this gives me anxiety oh god.

"Ma,am apko bula rhe hai" one servant came to me and I nodded my head and I looked at myself for the last time.

I was wearing a saree of pink colour and it was a bit heavy but it was looking beautiful on me.

Saree

And i went down, I saw few guests as it was not time but I couldn't find my husband.. where is he? How can I handle them alone?

"Beta, come here" mummy ji called me and I went towards her direction, "meet Devindra, he's ur uncle" mummy ji introduced to me to uncle and i touched his feet.

"God bless you child" he kept a hand on my head giving me blessings. "Toh phir me ye Jaan sakta hun tumhari mulakat kesi hui Rajveer beta se?" Uncle asked me and I didn't know what to say...

What should I say? Before I could say something, someone kept a hand on my waist and I looked at my side to see, Rajveer ji.

"Ham ek dusre ko bhaut time se jante the, and i proposed her and she accepted it" he said it fluently and I sighed relaxed.

"Darlin, can you come with me? I have some work can you help?" He asked me with polite voice and I nodded my head and he took me somewhere... Garden?

"Thank god tum time se aa gye" I put a hand on my chest and took a long breath.

I looked at him and saw him looking at me.... "Huh?" I raised my eyebrows and he pulled me from my waist.

"Your so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you, your right now looking kissable" he said and a blush crept on my cheeks. "Choro mughe, jab dheko flirt karte rhete ho" I hit his chest and tried to get away from his grip but he pulled me more close.

"Dhekne do, let people see ur mine.." he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes devouring this time.

"Let's go, Rajveer ji everyone are waiting " i said to him. "Then let everyone wait, we will have our time" and yes I was surely looking like a red Tomato. "Please chal pado!" I pouted and he gave me a peck on my lips and we went inside later.

After few minutes

I was sitting and people were talking and enjoying. A servant came with bouquet and gave it to, "ma,am for you" he gave me and I took it from him. I saw the letter above the flowers and pick it and started reading it.

I hope you got my flowers, don't worry baby I am seeing you right now, and your looking fine in ur saree. Love it, and don't miss me.
-Your ashiq

My hands were shivering as I read that letter... It's him only, and he's watching me?! From where? I started to look around and saw no one... But I felt a gaze on me and I turned around and saw no one...

What's happening... I kept the letter and bouquet on the table and went to find Rajveer ji,I guess I need to tell him now.... Or otherwise i'm going to be in danger.

After finding alot I saw him talking to someone and went towards him. "Rajveer ji mughe apse baat karni hai" I looked at the person and I couldnt move or speak..

I can't believe this is the person standing infront of me.

Yadvi pov

I was also invited to Mahika function and I was just watching people having rich talks... Arent they going to enjoy? I said to myself and took the juice from the waiter that was been roaming around with a tray.

Sanchi also wanted to come but she have went to her someone relative house and couldn't come.

I couldn't see any my known person and felt alot boring. A person approached me with a smile and he looked suspicious.

"Hey beautiful, would you like to dance with me?" He asked me and I looked at his hands which were offering me... "Unfortunately no mister monkey" I said to him because his face seriously looked like monkey and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, damn it hurted me" he said dramatically and i didn't even bothered to him, "myself Abhi Mishra and you?" He wanted to continue conversation with me but I am not even 0% interested in him.

"I'm sorry, I need to go somewhere" I got up and went away from him coming to a place where no Guests were present.

"Uff, abh mili thori Shanti" I sighed and check my phone. I was scrolling and scrolling and I heard someone's footsteps. And i Waited for that person to show.

It was vaibhav, and I looked at him. "What you are doing here?" I asked him as I thought he's following me? "Shayad mughe ye question puchna chahiye" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Vo kon insaan tha jisse tum baat kr ri thi?" He asked me and I looked at him, he's talking about that guy who approached me? Oh so he saw it.

"Why? Bada interest hai tumhe mere or uss ladke ke relation me janne ka" I said and I could see him clenching his jaw.

"Tum kabhi zeeda zeeda jayab nhi de skti ho?" He made his way towards me and I stepped back. "Tumhe kyun Janna hai?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrows.

It's better I tell him directly otherwise he will do something crazy. "Vo ek unknown person tha, and usne mughe sirf dance krne ke liye bulaya tha but I refused!" I said and he nodded his head.

"Kush abh?" I said and he came more closer to me. And we were too close that I can feel his breath. He bend down to my level and said something in my ear.

"You should stop rolling your eyes, it makes me want you to kiss you so hard" he whispered and goosebumps in all my body and i couldn't speak anything and he went from here like a moment ago he said wasn't a joke.

Means his intentions were to kiss me.

Chapter completed! I hope you liked this chapter. Ik the update is last but I was working on my new story, gonna post it today only and do sure to read that alsooo!!

Pleaseeee do hit that star button, comment and follow!!! 🫴🏻😔