Lost

Do vote and comment 🤍😋

Author pov

Sanchi and Abhinav they were still stuck, but the thing was that they were sleeping and abhinav was sleeping on sanchi's lap.

They both were in deep sleep until the door opens and one person comes inside.

"Sir? Your here?! Everyone was finding for you and ur here, but wait, who is she?" He was shouting and their sleep got disturbed and they woke up.

"What's happening?" Abhinav asked that person, "s-sir, your here and w-with a g-girl?" He hesitated but still he spoke.

Abhinav looked and sanchi and sanchi head was down and couldn't say anything with embarassment as the person saw them sleeping in this position.

"Yeah, I was sleeping with a girl any problem?" He asked that person, "n-no si-sir I don't have problem, h-have ur ti-time!" And he went from there in 1 second.

"Mata Rani ki jaye! Shukar Karo darvaza khul gya!" Sanchi said with happiness.

"Yeah, but there's one problem" abhinav said and sanchi looked at him confused. "What?" She asked

"Ye admi jo gaya abhi he will spread rumours that we both were sleeping and it will affect my fame" he ran through his hair in stress and she looked at him.

"Ek idea hai mere pas agar tum mana na karo" Sanchi said and he looked at her, "tell them I'm ur girlfriend and everything with be sort, all though I won't be but infront of people i can" i said to him and he thought for a moment.

"Ur doing this in ur risk, okay?" He said to her. "Thanks me later" she winked at him and went from there but was stopped.

He held her wrist that made her stop, "if your my fake girlfriend then I guess we should walk together?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Oh yeah" and they both went outside together. When they reached people were gossiping about them.

"So everyone attention, she's my girlfriend and no gossips about her now. And people around them were shocked after hearing this news.

"Now go to your work everyone!" He said and everyone ran away in seconds. Leaving both of them alone.

Mahika pov

As I have come to visit my dadi and dadu. Actually their are not my real grandparents I just call them dadi, dadu because when I used be sad I would come to them and many times I have stayed at their home and they are my grandparents to me.

"Beta kash tum thori der or ruk jati toh kitna acha hota" Dadi said but I need to go, "dadi dadu me zaurur kisi din aungi rhene specially vo bhi! But abhi Jana hai mughe" I said and I hugged them and went.

I brought a gift for Rajveer ji, it is a statue of lion and it's so beautiful and i hope he will like the statue.

I am going by walking Because I love to walk.

My phone message pinged and I opened it to see Yadvi message and i opened it.

But something covered my mouth and I was struggling alot, my phone fell from my hands and I was trying to get away from the grip but I didn't understood what's happening, whos this person?

And slowly I left like sleeping and darkness overwhelmed me.

Yadvi pov

It's been 2 hours and i've been waiting for Mahika to come home I have called her and even send messages but no replies.. is she fine?

"Oh god,kya hua hona?" I was so stressed right now and I heard Vaibhav voice behind me.

He was with the king, and I quickly went towards them. "I'm sorry to disturb your conversation but have you seen Mahika?" As I said her name king head jerked towards me in seconds.

"Tumhe nhi pata vo kaha hai?" He asked me, "nhi mene usse bhaut saare calls kiye and even though message bhi bheje but no response, and usna mera ek message seen Kiya tha par vo 2 ghante phele tha" I said to him and I could see he's getting tense as my sentence was ending.

"Where the fuck is she?!" He shouted and went somewhere.. "Mahika thik toh hogi?" I asked myself and lowered my head and felt like crying, " tumne usse kb message kia tha?" Vaibhav who was beside me asked me.

"Mene bola na mene usse bhaut saare messages and calls kiye and she isn't picking" I said as tears were forming, "kaha hogi vo?!" And i started crying.

"Oh god, tum toh rona band karon, shhh" he come closer to me and hugged me. And I don't know why I left comfort, and my tears automatically stopped.

"Shhh, kuch nhi hoga ham hai na, ham dhundh lenge Mahika bhabhi ko, don't worry" and he started Patting my back and trying soothing me.

Rajveer pov

"What do you mean, she's not there?!" I called at ever place she could ever be, mall,coffee shop neighbors and everyone and last was left flower shop.

"Sir flower shop one said that Mahika ma'am was there and she bought flowers" my men said this to me, and this made me confused that why would she would go to flower shop?!

"Trace her number!" I said to my men and he quickly went. "Mahika where the fuck are you?!" I shouted and ran fingers on my hair in frustration.

"Maybe it's my enemies?? Or someone who is taking revenge by kidnapping her?? I will kill those people!!" I shouted and the door opened and abhinav and vaibhav came.

"Kya hua Rajveer? Bhabhi ka pata laga kuch?" Abhinav asked me , "she went to flower shop and bought flowers and she went somewhere else, i have told my men to trace her number" I said to them and sat down on my chair.

"Kon mera enemy hai jisne mere se revenge Lena hai?" I asked them, "maybe.... Thakur's?" Vaibhav said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"But Rajveer ne ussi time rivalry khtm kr di thi thakur se, it won't be thakur" abhinav said and he was also right.

Then who is this person? My enemy?

Chapter completed!!! I hope you liked this chapter.

Do vote and comment meows 💛💌