Preparation

Do vote and comment meows ❤️🎀.

Mahika pov

Me, Yadvi and Sanchi are here for shopping for the trip. Shimla is a cold place so we need take warm clothes. "Ye kesa hai?" Sanchi asked bringing a skirt of wool. "Ha ye thik hai" I said to her and we were selecting our clothes.

My phone buzzed, when I checked it, it was Rajveer ji. I picked up the phone.

(Mahika-M)
(Rajveer-R)

M-hello?

R- where are you right now? Shopping?

M- Yes, Yadvi and Sanchi are also here.

R- Ok so... I'm coming there plus with me, Vaibhav and Abhinav will come

M- ok, see you soon

"Mard log bhi aa rhe hai" I said to them and they both looked at me with wide eyes. "You mean V-vaibhav?" Yadvi said while shocked face and i nodded. "Kyun kya hua?" Sanchi asked her and she negatively nodded.

"Kuch nhi bas" something is suspicious between them.. but nevermind.

"I want to use restroom" i said to them and I went.

I was washing my hand and my phone notification pinged. I dried them and checked my phone.

It was a unknown number, and I clicked on that and saw my picture with my friends laughing.

After seeing this I got scared, my hands were shaking i couldn't breath it was like someone is choking me. I put my phone aside and calmed my heart.

Mahi calm hoja, mahi calm... I took slow and steady breathes. I was calm now. "Who send me this?" I asked myself and remembered him. No no, it's my imagination I guess.

I came outside while I was checking something on my purse and I hit something hard maybe a wall? "Ouchhh" I touched my head, and looked up it was Rajveer ji not wall .

"Apka sabh wait kar rhe the, toh socha me aa jata hun" he said, "nhi vo bas thoda kaam aa gaya tha" I said to him, "chle?"I asked him and he took my hands and interwined my hand with his.

Butterflies!!!!

"Aap yaha kyun vese?" I asked him, "kyun nhi aa sakte?" He said and I blushed, "nh-nhi esa nhi hai" and we reached where everyone was standing.

"Hello bhabhi" vaibhav said and I waved at him, "let's do shopping!!" Sanchi said and we all went to women section first.

"Ye kesa hai?" I asked Rajveer ji who was busy on his phone. "Hm, ye theek hai" I smiled and my shopping was finally done.

"Ho gaya Yadu and San?" I call them from their nicknames. "Hm ho gaya" they said.
"Let's go for billing" We did the billing and Rajveer ji held all my packets which were in total maximum 8.

"Rajveer ji mughe thode de do" he said and he shook his head "bodygaurds take these" he handed them the packets and took yadu and san also.

"Abh men section chlte hai" I said to them and we all made our ways. "Bhabhi, ye kesa hai?" Abhinav showed a jacket that was good but can be better "ye-" before I can say san said.

"Isse badiya, you can try this" she showed another jacket that was alot Better, "yes ye badia hai" I said and he thanked Sanchi and she blushed. Something's wrong?

"Nhi, me bol rhi hun na tum isme bandar lg rhe ho" yadu was fighting with vaibhav who was wearing some outfit and yadu didn't liked.

"Mene pehna hai ya fir tumne?" Vaibhav said and she rolled her eyes. "Ye log kitna ladte hai na?" I said to Rajveer ji and he nodded his head.

"Chalon abh apke liye lete hai" I said to him and I held his hand and dragged him. "The best jacket your having" I said to the worker and he nodded his head and brought a beautiful jacket that would look handsome on him.

"Ye lo try karo" I handled him the Jacket and he wore, "best" I checked the jacket and when I saw the price, 20,000 wtff??? Why so expensive.

"No chage this" I said to him quickly and he looked at me confused, "don't worry butterfly, this price is nothing to me" he said, "no no this alot expensive" I said not too loud so that only he can hear.

"I'm king, remember?" He said and yes he won.

After shopping

"I feel so hungryyyyy!!" Yadu said and san nodded with her, "let's eat somewhere then"abhinav said and their mood lightened up.

"Let's go to Havie restaurant" this is the expensive restaurant like, c'mon dude!! "Whatttt??? Havie restaurant???? That expensive one??!?" Yadu said with wide eyes and the men chuckled at her behaviour.

"Yes it's my resturant so obvious" Vaibhav said and her eyes got more wide. "Like what the fuckkk?!" She shouted, "shhh, yadu were still in public" I chuckled at her childish behaviour.

We reached the restaurant and as Vaibhav owns this resturant we got the Vip one where no one is allowed to come or they can see.

It was 6 sitter table, thank god. I was in middle and infront of me was Rajveer ji, in my left was yadu infront of her was  Vaibhav, in my right was San and infront of her was Abhinav.

"What y'all want to eat?" Vaibhav asked and we all placed our order.

As san is a heavy eater she ordered a thal, and I thought to eat something western so I ordered noddles and dimsom. Yadu and ordered the same as mine and men ordered thal.

"I'm so embarassed of ordering a thal" she whispered in my ears and I laughed at her. "No one is gonna judge you" i whispered back to her and she totally red with embarassment.

The food came early like very soon and we all started eating. "Ummm, it's soo tasty" yadu said eating this dimsom, "resturant kiska hai" vaibhav said with proud smile.

"Resturant tumhara hai but khana toh tumne nhi banaya naa" she said with a spicy comeback and abhinav acted like he choked himself. "Mai na sehta vaibhav" he said teasing him.

And the day went happily like this, but one thing was troubling me alot, I just can't forget that.

Do vote and comment meows 💗🎀.

His Queen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें