cousin

Do vote and comment 🤍😋

Mahika pov

I opened my eyes and it took time to adjust as there was no source of light. There was 1 bulb which was above me, i got up and tried to observe my surroundings.

Where am I? What happened actually?

I was coming to mansion but someone put a cloth on my mouth and i fainted, what's happening??

I banged the door in panic hoping someone will open the door. "Hello, koi hai?? Kholo ye darwaza" I shouted and banged the door.

My heart was beating, Rajveer ji ko pata hona ki me yaha hun?? I went towards my chair for something so that I can open the door.

I could hear the footsteps coming towards this room and I was standing waiting for someone to open the door.

The door opened I couldn't see anything but a figure, one person? No actually 2 people were there. "Oh, so tum uth gyi?" It was a man's voice, with a deep and cold voice he said although I couldn't see anything. Specially their faces.

"Kon ho tum log? And mughe yaha kyun laye ho?" I asked them and one of them chuckled, "so sad that ur husband didn't told you" this time it was other person and I'm damn sure that he said with a smirk.

One person started to come closer to me and finally I could see his face. His hazel eyes with a jawline and hair set. Who is this person?

"Kon ho tum?? And mughe yaha kyun laye ho??" I asked him again and he didn't replied and looked at me, "are you going to answer me?" I crossed my arms in anger although I was scared inside but I can't show this infront of him though.

"Oh, princess got attitude" he chuckled, "any problem with that?" I asked him, "yeah, i've got alot problem can you solve it for me?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrows like is he flirting with me?

"Oh myself actually Kartik Singh Rana, i'm actually cousin of Rajveer Singh Raghuvanshi, u know not close cousin but his favourite cousin.. don't worry I love to trouble him that's why I have kept you here" he laughed and I'm shocked, what is he saying?

He's name is kartik and he is saying he's cousin of Rajveer ji, and he didn't kidnapped me?! Then why the fuck am I here?! At this dark room!!!

"Yes bhabhi ji, and I'm his younger brother, Lavish Singh Rana, mughe pata hai aap soch rhe hone ki apko itne andhere room me kyun rkha hai, taki Thora apko bhi daraya jaye!" He laughed and I was dumbfounded there.

Looking both of them, and I couldn't process. "Chalo bhabhi hamare sath chalon, Thora Rajveer bhaiya ko bhi tadapne do" Lavish said and took me with him somewhere.

Rajveer pov

I got a message from a unknown number and I checked it.

Unknown: if you want her come to this location which I've sent, see you king *wink emoji*

Who the fuck is this person now and I quickly check this location and it's 30 min far away.

"Abhinav and Vaibhav come fast! Let's go we got the location" i shouted at them and they quickly got up attentive.

"Please, meri mahi ko vapis le aana" Yadvi said and we all nodded our heads and went.

I opened my car and sat on driver seat and we went on full speed on that location. If I found that person I am going to kill him, he's not gonna live.

We reached early and I got out from the car and I opened the door aggressively. I saw her, laughing and enjoying with some guy and she laughing so hard that she have turned red...

Whats happening? And I rushed towards them and I saw it's Kartik and lavish, these dumb cousins.... Who fuckin irritates me.

"Oh, Rajveer bhaiya aap aa gyee" Lavish said and I went towards Mahika and checked her if there's a scratch or not. "There's no scratches, king" kartik said with a teasing tone and I could see abhinav and Vaibhav talking with Lavish having a fun talk actually.

"I don't believe you, specially you, Kartik Singh Rana" I said loud and i gave him death stare. "Rajveer ji, schme inn logon ne meko apni bhen jesa rkha abhi tk, and you know i enjoyed so much!!!" Mahika said and I melted for her, she's too innocent for this cruel world.

"Kartik what's this behaviour of kidnapping my WIFE?!" I shouted at him and there was silence no one dare to spoke.

" As you know, Rajveer i love to irritate you, so I thought it's my time" kartik said and I rolled my eyes. "Do this again, and I will make sure you won't live" I said to him in cold voice.

"Chalon Mahika let's go" i took Mahika hands, "bye bhaiya!!" She waved at both of them, "bhena kabhi or aana phir me or funny jokes sunaunga!!" Lavish shouted from inside and she nodded her head.

Bullshit.

I made her sit on the passenger seat and i sat on driver seat. "They are so nice" she said with a smile and I look at her, like seriously what am I to her then?! Not fair..
I said to myself and my thoughts were interrupted by her.

"Tum mughe dhundh re the?" She asked politely and i nodded my head in anger, "actually me tumhare liye flowers lene gyi thi-- oh sach?! Tumhare liye phool jo mene liya tha uss jagah rhe gya!! And that gift tooo!!" She looked sad.

"Kya gift?" I asked her, "tumhare liye tha vo" she made an pout, and that her juicy lips, please Mahika don't do this infront of me... Ur making me hard!

"Mahika don't do this" I said to her,"do what?" She asked me with innocent eyes, oh god i'm in urge of taking innocence away!!

"Stop making those pouts, it makes me feel something..." I said to her, "makes you feel what?" Oh god she's too innocent, " nothing butterfly" i patted her head, and thankfully she's safe here in my arms and that my dumb cousin i could have kill him there only but there was Mahika... So I couldn't...

Chapter completed!! I hope you liked the twist 😭🎀.

Do vote and comment 🤍😋🤌🏻