Close

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀

Sanchi pov

He started coming closer to me, "oh really?" He asked me with his raised eyebrows, i gulped so hard that in silence it can be heard.

"What if I kiss you right now? Will you give up like my secratary?" He said to me and I was disgusted by his question like he thinks me I'm like his secretary?

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms and looked at him, and I realised we are too close, too close that I can kiss his lips and devour him.

Shut up sanchi!

Abhinav pov

We are too close, and this closeness makes me want to kiss her.. kiss her so hard and rough that she won't be able to speak.

We both got lost in each other eyes and i clear my throat to make her out of her trance.

"So I guess, rather than fighting. Hame kuch karna chahiye" she said and I nodded my head. I went towards the door and started banging the door.

"Damn, this fucking door" I took my coat off and again started with my work. And i heard her giggles that made me stopped.

"Kyun has rhi ho?" I asked her and she stopped, "kyuki tum gaddhe jese lgre ho, kyun waste kr rhe ho apni energy, nhi khulne wala door" she said with confidence and i nodded in agreement.

" Choro, ye darwaza tabhi khulne wala jabh koi ayega, let's keep hopes" she said down and crossed her legs.

And i nodded my head and sat down beside her crossing my legs. "By the way mughe nhi pata tum ese insaan hoge" Sanchi said, and I looked at her with confusion.

"Ese insaan, matlab?" I asked, "matlab tum itne flirty insaan ho.... Anger issues" she was playing with her hands and genuinely I don't like when someone is playing with her hands.

"Stop doing that" I said to her, "doing what?" She asked me. I held her hand and showed it infront of her, "this, stop fidgeting" I said to her.

"Oh this" and I left her hand, "when this door is going be opened!!" I said with anger cause I have an meeting and I can't even miss it!

"Thori der Shanti nhi rkh sakte aap?" She shouted and I went silent..

I don't like whenever people shout at me or raise their voice, but right now I didn't felt angry, but it felt so nice..... What is this happening to me?

Author pov

Mahika came to flower shop to gift a bouquet to her lovely dovely husband.

"Ma,am your bouquet" the girl handed her, her flowers and she thanked her and went outside.

"Hmm, this smells soo nicee" it was red rose with a black covering and it was looking beautiful. She wanted to give him this because he helped her in many ways and she can do this much for him.

"Iske sath kuch or bhi lun?" She asked herself and thought for a while, "oh ha!" She snapped her finger and went on her ways.

She came infront of a old shop and she opened the door there was an old man.

"Namastey daduu" she bowed at him and hugged him, "mahi beta, itne dino baad" he said and while smiled while hugging him, "yes, apko Miss kar rhi thi toh socha aa jaun apke pas!" That old man patted her head.

"Aap ye batao dadi kaha hai?? Kahi gussa karke dubara toh nhi chale gye?" She and old man laughed, "nhi nhi, tumhe lgta hai mera peecha kabhi chorigi vo?" And they both laughed.

"Kya meri burai ho rhi hai?" One old women comes with a tray and as she saw Mahika she kept the tray aside and hugged her tightly.

"Namastey dadi! Apko bhaut miss kia mene!!" Old women kissed her cheeks and they held the hug for a moment.

"Beta tum abhi bhi hame dadu dadi karke bulati ho...." Old man said and she smiled, "mere liye toh aap log hi mere dadi dadu and meri family ho, koi problem?" She said and went towards him.

"Nhi beta, par-" she silenced him and she spoke. "Aap log hi the jab mere pas koi nhi tha, mere kushi me dukhi me. Mere pas meri family thi but.... Aap log bhi uss family ka part ho, aap logon ne bhi mughe bhaut payar dia hai, mera hak Banta hai me aap logon ko dadi dadu bolu" both old man and women were having tears on their eyes now.

"Bas bas, bhaut rona ho gaya abh, hamari bachi  aayi hai kuch khayi gi" dadi said and kept her hand on her chin.

"Nhi dadi, mene toh kuch saman Lena tha" she said, "beta ye tumhare pas munglsutra or sindoor? Tumne shadi kr di??" Dadi said with a happy voice.

"Hnji dadi" she said with a blush on her face. "Tumne hame bataya bhi nhi?" Dadi said with a sad face and she also got sad, "nhi dadi esa nhi hai par vo itni jaldi kuch ho gaya ki mughe time hi nhi mila" she said and they nodded.

"Tumhara pati kon hai?" Dadu asked, "Rajveer Singh Raghuvanshi " she said with a proud on her face and their eyes widened. "Raja ji?!" Dadu got up and she nodded her head.

"Tu-tumne Raja se sh-shadi ki hai?" Dadi hesitated and she nodded her head. Dadi hugged her tightly and squeezed her with happiness.

"Mughe toh yakeen nhi hora hai!!" She said with happiness, "mughe bhi!" Dadu said and he hugged her. "Iska matlab hamare yaha, Mahika nhi, Maharani aayi hai!" Dadi and dadu got a little away and bowed their head for her respect.

And she felt bad because their elder and they bowing at her, "nhi dadi dadu, me aap logon ke liye abhi bhi Mahika hun, aap logon ki natkhat Mahi" she said with a smile and brought them for a hug.

Chapter completed! And I know I'm late because i was so busy on my studies and my exams are near maybe updates are gonna be late!

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀