Him?

Do vote and comment 🍂.

Mahika pov

I opened my eyes as Sunray disturbed my sleep and I yawned and looked at my side it was empty. Rajveer ji always leave early and I don't even know when he leaves, wow.

I went to bathroom and had my morning routine.

I wore saree and went downstairs, it was 7:46A.m and everyone is sleeping. "Mahika uth gye?" I saw Nitika di in kitchen working. "Di aap itni jaldi kyun uthe? And atleast meko bhi utha dete!" I said and started working with di.

"Devar ji kaha hai?" I asked Nitika di as I never saw devar ji after my marriage. "Acha, Aayush toh kisi important trip me gye hai" i nodded my head and i realised that di calls him by his name.. without ji.... Kya me bhi unhe ese bula paungi? I asked myself.

"Kya hua mahika?" Nitika di held my arm and I got out of my trance, "kuch nhi, chalon abh khana bana dete hai Rajveer ji ko office Jana hota hai" I said to Nitika di and they smirked making me confused.

"Ohoo, bhaut yaad aa rhi hai apni pati dev ki" di smirked and I blushed and I hide my face in my hands. "Acha baba, abh ye sharmana baadme krna khana bana dete hai" di said to me.

After breakfast

I was saying goodbye to Rajveer ji as he's going to his office. "Bye princess" he kissed my forehead and went as blush crept in my cheeks and ears. Princess name gave me butterflies and I went inside while thinking this only.

And I went to my room and I sat on my bed with my novel and started reading it.

But my phone rang with notification and I saw it was a message from unknown, 'abh ye kon message kar ra hai' i said to myself and checked the message.

Unknown - love, I'm back to make you mine, and this time it's sure.

I closed my phone in panick, how did he got to know my number, and why is he messaging me everything was over that time. My breathing started to get faster and my chest was aching. 'calm down mahi,calm down it's just message he's not back' I tried to calm my self and took long breaths.

And then I called Yadvi, she picked my phone in 2nd ring. "hello mahi baby" I heard Yadvi voice and I automatically calmed. "He is back, he messaged me" i said to her and I heard a gasped from her, "don't worry mahi and take long breaths, me and sanchi are coming right now" she cut the call and I picked the glass of water and started drinking to calm myself.

Rajveer pov

I'm in my office working in laptop, and I heard my door opening, "don't you know how to knock?" I shouted at the person who knocked without my permission and I look up to my bestfriends.

"What now?" I groaned at them as I'm so frustrated right now "aren't you gonna deal with him?" Abhinav said and a smile crept on my face and i nodded my head and went with them to my basement.

As we walking in a dark basement only few lights And I opened the door and there was one person sitting with crocked face blood everywhere, his head low and sweat.

"So, your back" and that person still got courage to talk nice confidence. I took a chair from side and sat on that chair making my tie lose and looking at him with dead eyes.

"Tell me who's your boss" I said with my cold voice and I know he's scared but won't answer me. "Even if I need to die I will but I will not tell my boss name" he said with a smirk on his face and I was angry already and I took knife from side.

And started to cut his cheek, "now u gonna tell?" He was shouting from pain and he was crying. Weak.

"Tell me, or I will kill you" i said to him and he still didn't answered and he got in my nerves and i shot him, "piece of a shit" I kicked his lifeless body and went from there.

"Why you killed him? He was the one who can tell his boss information" vaibhav said to me as I removed my tie and threw it in dustbin, "we can capture more people he was not only left one" I said and went to take shower because I don't any blood on my skin, it's disgusting as hell.

Author pov

Yadvi and Sanchi were beside Mahika and calming her that he is not here and it's just a message. "Are you sure it's him?" Sanchi asked Mahika and she nodded while wiping her tears "y-yes, it's him, he's back, to ruin me, to shatter  me, to take me back with him, and that I don't want, help me Yadvi and Sanchi" Mahika cried more and they hugged her tightly.

"Did you told this to Raja ji?" Yadvi asked Mahika and she nodded her head as 'no' and she sighed because one day he need to know about him.

"What will I tell him? And how? What he's gonna think about me?" Mahika said to them, "but Mahika, one day you need to tell him.... And it's i guess the right time maybe he can help you?" Sanchi said and Mahika started crying more.

"No I will not tell him, I know i can help myself" Mahika said couraging her but she also knows she's scared deep inside. "Mahika tum past me nhi kar payi kuch tum abhi kar paungi? And usko tumahra number kaha se Mila?" Yadvi said questioning her.

"I don't know, mughe nhi pata me bed me thi novel padh rhi thi and he messaged me" she held her head as she was scared that he's back. And now she can do anything.

"Bhabhi sa"

----------------------

Chapter completed!! I hope you liked this chapter 🐚🦚.

Do vote and comment 🤍🎀