night

He took me up the stairs and past a large hall with many pictures on it with golden frames on each one. Then he took me through a large white door with swirled engravings on it. He then placed me on a large bed with curtains hanging from above it. It was a bed made for a king. I backed away from him to the top of the bed and stared at him in fear and nervousness. I wasn't ready for commitment, especially with a alien species.
I clamped my legs shut as tight as I could get them.

He looked at me from the end of the bed.
"You need rest little Terran, you can sleep in my room for now."

I looked down to see that his large cock was pressing very firmly against his combat suit.
His soldier friend was right, it was much larger than my species cocks.

"Don't get any ideas Val." I raised the blanket on the bed up to cover my chest.

"Oh I won't,my fangs are much to dull right now, I want them to be at their full length when I bite into your neck and make you tremble with ecstasy...that is if you want me as much as i want you." He purred. The romantic tone of his voice made me tremble and my privates throb.

He turned and walked to what I assumed was the bathroom and said before shutting the door. " Get some rest and don't come in here unless you want to see what a aliens cock looks like." He winked and smiled a mischievous smile as he shut the door and started the shower.

My privates ached for him to touch me and take me but it wasn't something I was ready for so I walked over to his couch and slept there because I felt like my chastity was much safer if I slept there. I was half asleep when he exited the shower rubbing a towel against his hair to dry it. "I was going to take the couch but alright." He mumbled softly and got into his bed.

I woke up to him kneeling by the couch, picking the flowers out of my hair. Desmond walked in as he was doing so and paused in shock.
"It seems you two are getting along well." He scoffed.

I quickly shot up from the couch.
"No! no !nothing happened!"

"We haven't mated...yet." Valerian added with a wicked smile.

I punched Valerian in the shoulder as my face flushed red. " Do you have anyone else in mind." Desmond added jokingly with his eyebrows raised.

"I've only been on your planet for a day, I don't know. Hopefully your brother here doesn't scare off any potential lovers." I sighed.

Then Desmond took me by the arm unexpectedly and led me to the opposite side of the mansion. " I've picked a room I think would be perfect for you." He said as he opened the door.

The room had large white walls and a large balcony looking out into the garden that was bellow. The bed was covered in plush and silk blankets and had large curtains hanging from above it for privacy. It had a large tub and bathroom and a large walk in closet full of dresses.
"It's perfect, thank you." I turned to tell Desmond.

"Your welcome. Will you be having your meals with us?" He asked eagerly.

"That would be fine." I told him.

"Then I'll let you settle in. Me and Valerian will be eating breakfast in the garden if you need us." He said as he walked out the room.