Being Famous...

This is a short story about Walker and Leah just having a good time! Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
It was a nice morning. The sky was blue and there were beautiful puffy clouds. Me and Walker decided to go shopping today. We went with his dad. His dad is very supportive. "You guys meet me here in about 20 minutes. Don't go to far." He said looking around the place. "Okay, dad. Thanks." Walker said holding my hand. "Thank you, Mr. Scobell." I said with a smile. "Please, just call me Pete." He said with a smile. "Okay, thank you, Pete." That's so weird to call him by his name. "Your welcome kids. If anything happens, just call me." He said waving his phone. "We will." I said nodding my head. "Bye dad." Walker said walking off. I waved Mr.Sco-Pete bye.

Being a 'famous' person, walking in a store, isn't easy. People from almost every corner want a picture, an autograph, or have a comment. The first girl came up to us. "Hi, I'm Jasmine and I'm a fan! Can you take a picture?" She said getting her phone out. "Sure." Me and Walker said posing for the camera. After she left, Walker interlocked his fingers with mine. "Just in case." He said lightly squeezing my hand. "Thanks, babes." I said holding his arm with my other hand. Thankfully we didn't run into much people and we got a few things. It was fun and lovely to get to shop with a friend.