I'm Back! P3

@Jacob32niorhistory and @maddiewrites247365 were looking forward to another part so, here it is! Dior and Mrs.Jeffies hangout as Walker and Leah have a little love time. Enjoy!

*Dior's POV*
Oh my babies are so cute! They're just so perfect for each other. After I posted the picture, a lot of comments already came in. I couldn't answer them because I'm helping Leah's mom. She's so sweet. Speaking of sweet, I'm helping her make some cookies for everyone.

When Leah came back, he plopped on my stomach. "Hi." She said with a grin. "Hi." I said with chuckle. She kissed me and roll beside me, then she fell off of the bed. "Are you okay?!" I asked as I peeked my head over the bed. She put her thumbs up. I chuckled as I rolled back on the bed. She grabbed my waist and rolled me off the bed. "Are you okay?!" She asked as she peeked her head over the bed. "What was that for?!" I asked as I got up. "Next time you're supposed to catch me." She said with a grin. "How could I catch you?!" I asked as I popped on the bed. "Like this." She said as she grabbed my waist and pulled me to her. "And then what?" I said quietly with a smirk. "This." She said as she kissed me. I put my hand on her jawline as the kiss deepened. We broke apart and she pushed me off the bed.

"So, what was that for?!" I asked her as I stayed on the bed with my stomach pinned to the floor. "Cause, I wanna take Bella out." She said as she grabbed her legs and pushed me like a wheel barrow. We walked all the way outside as my hands were like feet. Leah and Dior laughed at us and Leah just said "Just going to take Bella!" As she pushed me. "Yup." I said with a strained voice. They laughed again.

*Mrs. Jeffries POV*
As I'm putting the batter in the oven, I see Leah and Walker just being kids and having fun. I laugh as Walker's face turns red. "Just going to take Bella!" Leah said as she continued walking Walker. "Yup." He said with a strained voice. Me and Dior laughed and she said "Alright, love birds!" I laughed again. She put her hand on my shoulder and helped me make dinner. "I appreciate you helping me tonight." I said as I got out the box of noodles. "Oh, it's no problem, Mrs. J. I'll do it whenever you need." She as she hugged me. I chuckled and began cooking.

*Walker's POV*
She turned me around as she opened the door and turned me back around. She dropped my legs and went back inside. I just laid on the ground. She came back with Bella. She walked all over me, licking my face as I laughed. Leah was laughing too.  After she did her business, we just played outside.

*Leah's POV*
I love playing with Walker. He's so funny. We took Bella in and just layed on the grass. I looked at my phone and saw that it's 5:00. "Wanna go watch a movie before dinner?" I asked Walker as I got you. "Sure." He said as he took my hand and walked inside. "Gonna watch a movie! Call us if you need us!" I said happily as I walked to my room. "Alright, love birds!" Dior said as my mom laughed. Not even ten minutes after the movie, I fell asleep.

*3rd Person*
When Leah fell asleep, Walker changed the movie so she wouldn't miss it. Meanwhile, Dior and Mrs.Jeffries were still cooking. Leah took two forks and put a noodle on it, and gave one to Dior. She both slurped the noodles as they chuckled. "You think that's done?" Mrs. Jeffries asked. "Yeahhh." Dior said with a smile. They laughed and made the sauce for the noodles.

Mr. Jeffries came home and when he walked in a smile came across the girls faces. "Hi, Mr. Jeffries." Dior said as she shook his hand. "Hello, Dior." He said with a smile. He held Mrs. Jeffries waist and kissed her cheek. "Hey, baby." She said softly. "Hey babe." He said softly. "Where's Leah?" He asked as he looked around. "I'm the room with Walker." Dior said. He nodded and went to Leah's room.

He knocked on the cracked door. "Hey, guys." He said quietly. Leah slowly woke up. "Hey, daddy." She said sleepily. "Hey, Mr. Jeffries." Walker said with a smile. Floyd bent down and hugged Leah. "What's up Walkman?" He said as he gave Walker a fist bump. Walker smile and Floyd left.

Leah turned around and looked into Walker's blue eyes. "What? You wanna say something." He said softly. She chuckled softly and smiled. "I think you should know that... No matter what happens, you'll always be my Walkie." She said softly. "I think you should know that... No matter what happens, you'll always be my Lee Bee, and I'll always fight for you." Walker said softly. Leah put her hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb on his soft lips. "How did I become so blessed to have you?" She whispered softly. Walker smiled emotionally. "How much do you know how much I love you?" He whispered as he placed his hand on hers. They smiled at each other.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." Walker whispered quietly. "Me neither." She whispered as she looked deep into his sea blue eyes. "You're so perfect." He said under his breath. Leah chuckled softly. He didn't know he heard her but, he was kind of glad she did. They kissed slowly and softly. Leah slowly moved closer to him as the kiss deepened. When they broke apart, Walker kissed her neck as she giggled. "You smell so good." He said with a sigh. Leah giggled again. " Stop!" She whined.

A few minutes later. They ate dinner together. After dinner, they watched movies together and Walker slept with Leah for the night.