Don't Try Us.

I'm taking another request from @Mymonkeys123 on this! It's about Walker getting Jealous but, Leah fixes that! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
It's 8:30 on a Saturday morning and I'm waiting for my girl. There. She. Is. Ah, the precocious Leah. Her braids are swaying, her lips are shining, she is makeup-less, she has on a black 'Campion' sweat shirt, white jogging pants, and converses. The beauty is walking my way... In slow motion.

"Hey, Walker!" She said with her angelic voice. I saw her earlier this morning and gave her a hug. But now that were dressed and ready... I get soft and sweet kiss. "Hey, pretty girl." I said grabbing her waist and pulling her to me.

She rubbed her soft hands on my chest and swaying me to the rhythm of the instrumental music playing in the air. She kissed me slowly and softly. I felt my shoulders drop as she kissed me three times in one. When we broke apart, she smiled with her beautiful smile.

We went to go get breakfast. As we made our way back, this guy shows up and walks backwards so he's facing us. "Hi. I'm Usher." He did putting his hand to shake mine. "Hi. Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. When he let go, he hugged Leah. "Nice to meet you too." She said hesitantly, breaking apart from the hug. "I love your acting skills. You're amazing." He said holding Leah's hand. "Uh thanks!" She slowly slid her hand away. He started looking at every part of Leah.

"Um, okay. Um. It was.. nice to meet you." I said speeding up. I don't like how he's flirting with my girlfriend. He needs to find someone else to do that with, 'cause it ain't gonna be her. "Yeah. It was." He said smiling at Leah arching his back. Leah smiled and looked down. I started to feel a bit tense.

"Bye, Usher." I said walking around him. "Bye, Leah." He said brushing his hand on her arm as we walked past him. Leah's smile faded and she raised her eyebrow. I chuckled quietly, and grabbed her waist and kept walking.

(Time Skip)
A few minutes later, we saw him again. Usher. "Hey." He said waiting by the door of the hotel. "Hi." Leah said politely. "Hi." I said with a straight tone. I'm not liking this guy. He's getting kinda weird now. He opened the door and put his hand out.

"Ladies first." He said moving his hand to touch her back. Before he touched her, I moved my hand to her back. When we went in Leah smiled "Thank you." She said with curtsy and chuckled softly. "You're welcome." He said grabbing her hand to kiss her it. She slid her hand out of his and just smiled nervously. He smiled back at her and bowed.

I don't like this. He's getting to comfortable around my Leah. "Do you want my number?" He said pulling out his phone. "Um... I d-" I cut her off. "No. Thank you. We were just leaving." I faked smiled, put my hands on Leah's shoulders and walked away.

"Sorry. I know you probably did want his number but, trust me... You don't." I said walking to the elevator. "I was going to say 'I don't' before you cut me off." She said with a chuckle. I smiled "Sorry!" I said raising my eyebrows with a smile.

She smiled and nodded. When we got on the elevator, Usher slipped in. What is wrong with him? "Hey. I'm just visiting my family." He said looking at the floor numbers and looking at Leah's lips. "Look, this is my girl-" Leah cut me off my grabbing my neck and kissing me passionately.

My arms automatically wrapped around her waist as she would move her hands around my neck. We kept kissing until the elevator stoped. "Um. Uh.. W-Wrong f-floor." Usher said nervously as he squeezed in the corner of the elevator clicking a different floor. "Bye!" Leah said while waving her at him. He smiled awkwardly and just stared at us as the door closed "That ought to keep his distance." She said putting her hands on her hips.

*Leah's POV*
When a boy you just met touches you like you've known him forever, he's no good. I didn't like him not respecting my personal space, and my relationship with my boyfriend. Nuh-uh. Maybe he just wasn't seeing enough chemistry from us. But, it's okay though... I got you.

I passionately kissed Walker on the elevator, leaving Usher with no way to escape the uncomfortable feeling and sound of us kissing. I started smiling a bit as I heard his feet slide away. I didn't stop until we got off of the elevator.

"That ought to keep his distance." I said putting my hands on my hips. "You are so smart!" Walker said sliding his arms through mine and resting his hands on my shoulders. We stayed this way the whole time until we got to my room to chill out a bit.