Make You Mine.

This is about Leah surprising Walker in the most amazing way! Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
I walk into Walker's room and he has on a big sweatshirt with black shorts on. I sat down and put my hand on his chest and he woke up. "Hey, cutie pie." He said with his raspy voice. "Hey cutie patootie." I said with a whisper. "What are we doing today, hon?" I asked rubbing my hand on his chest. "Probably filming a fight scene or something." He said putting his hand on my chest. "Oh. You didn't know. We have a day off because of set building." I said while patting his chest. "Oh. Okay. Well, what do you want to do? Since you always ask me." He put his hand on my cheek. "I want... hmmm... I want you to tell me what we're gonna do today." I said teasing him. "Oh my gosh." He said with a smile. "Let's go for breakfast." He said sitting up. I moved my hand to his leg.

*Walker's POV*
Leah always puts others first. I love that. I was thinking about getting pancakes this morning. "Yes, we can get those soft pancakes you love so much." She said 'so much' like that because last time, I put them on my face. I chuckled "You got me." She pat my leg and walked to the door. "See you soon, pookie." She smiled so beautifully. "See ya later, miss sweetness." I smiled as she waved and left. I got dressed and met her in the lobby. She hugged me and pecked my lips. We went for breakfast together and it was outside so it felt amazing. When we finished Leah turned my way with a smile, so did I.

*Leah's POV*
We were enjoying our breakfast when, I did something that I've waiting to do. I turned around in my seat to face Walker. Of course he did the same. I got out a silver ring and put it on Walker's pancake. "What is this?" He said glancing at it. "Something I've waiting a month to get." I said with a smile. Walker looked down at the ring and opened his mouth with a huge smile. "Leah!" He didn't take his eyes off of the ring. He finally picked it up. He saw the "waleah" engraved with black marble. He put it on his right hand. He still was smiling with his mouth open looking at the ring. He looked up at me and back at the ring twice. He closed his mouth and looks up at me with teary eyes. "I-I don't know what to say." He was trying to blink back the tears. "Your eyes tell me." I said softly rubbing his cheek with a gentle chuckle. He smiled and a tear rolled from his eye. I wiped it and he took my hand. He didn't say anything and just kissed me. Softer than ever. When he broke apart he looked at me with his beautiful sea blue eyes. "I love you. Thank you. Thank you so much." He said with tears rolling down his face. I wiped them and kept my hand on his face. "You deserve it." I said blinking back my tears.

*Walker's POV*
Leah kissed me again and held on for a bit. When we broke apart, tears ran down her face. I felt so happy and loved by her. Her nose started running and I wiped it with my hand. "Oh my god, Walker. You're officially too extra." She said chuckling. "Yeah. I wasn't thinking about that one." I said chuckling and leaning closer to her. She kissed as I kiss her. We broke apart and kissed again. We slowly broke apart and chuckled because of how close our faces were. It looked like our eyes were stuck together. Like the iPhone emoji. I really wouldn't expect Leah to do this! It was so amazing. I don't really wear rings much, but, that's going to change. She wears the one I gave her everyday. She wears rings every now and then. Im definitely wearing mine all the time. These rings pretty much symbolize our love for each other. Just us. So what, we're 14 and 15. We're living our life together, and it's great. As boyfriend and girlfriend. And as time moves on, it changes for the better.