The Beautiful Things. P1

*3rd Person*
Leah, Walker, and Aryan have an interview this morning and they're getting ready to go on. Their parents drove them and they're waiting on Leah. They got caught in traffic since it's around the end of work for most people. On a Friday.

*Walker's POV*
I'm waiting for Leah and me and Aryan are talking about the experience he had with his fans. "I know, and they were all like 'oh my god! You look like Flynn Ryder!' And I'm just like... Why?" Aryan said with a chuckle. "I know! And people are making me have like this... Orange hair... Like why? I just don't g-" I was going to finish my sentence when I saw her. Leah.

*3rd Person*
Walker was laughing and talking with Aryan until Aryan turned his head and so did Walker, and saw Leah. His smile quickly turned into a face in awe.

She had on an orange rose flower. She also had on a beautiful orange dress that had an open shoulder, puffy sleeves that went to her elbow, a wrap around the waist, with pockets, and the bottom had beautiful waves that slightly split, showing her left leg. She also has on white high heels. Her makeup was so subtle, legant, and beautiful.

Walker felt as if he was looking at an angel. Everyone stopped and started for a quick moment before they continued doing their things. Leah walked over to him. He was wearing a vibrant blue and white suit.

The beauty walked up to Walker. He heard the beginning of 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael and Wham! play vibrantly in his head. "Woah." Walker said quietly with a sigh. 'Oh my god. She's coming.' Walker thought as he fixed his tie, with his eyes locked on Leah. No one could take him out of the trance he's in. Leah began to smile as she walked closer to Walker, making Walker feeling like he was going to faint.

Leah was literally almost eye-level with Walker. Walker just smiled as she walked closer to him. "Hi." Leah finally spoke softly with her angelic voice. "Hey." Walker said in awe of her beauty. "You look so pretty. I don't know if it's the orange or... I don't know what it is but... You just look so beautiful." He said with a pleasant sigh. "Thank you, Walle! You look so handsome, boo-boo." She said with a grin. Walker smiled and softly grabbed her waist as she put her hands on his chest.

"Are you trying to make me feel better about myself or something?" Walker asked her softly. "What do you mean?" She asked with a slight head tilt. "I mean, you're my girlfriend. You make me look like I have good taste." He said with a smile. Leah chuckled and rubbed his chest. "That is not what I'm trying to do." She said softly. "And that's why you are perfect." He whispered as he leaned in for a kiss.

As their soft lips touched, the kids grew deeper. It lasted for about twenty seconds before they broke away from their soft lips. A soft grin shined on both of their faces as they began to rock side to side. Even with no music playing, they still enjoyed the natural swaying. Leah just gently rubbed her hands on Walker's chest as he felt a very deep calming sensation, as if he could fall asleep then and there. He just got caught in her beautiful brown violin eyes.

Leah slowly and gently moved her hands up to his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up a little bit. Leah let out a really tiny gasp as Walker jolted her a bit. They both felt a tingle throughout their body. "Walker, stop ." She whispered with a soft chuckle as she looked around. "Why?" He asked as he jolted her again, causing a loud gasp as she closed her eyes as she tended up. "Walker." She said with a sigh as she opened her eyes. "We're in public. That's why. And it's weird." She whispered as she quickly looked to the side at Aryan. Thankfully, he was on his phone. Walker chuckled and loosened the grip. "Good morning, Princess." He said softly as he pulled a strand of hair from behind her ear.. She scoffed and chuckled softly. "Good morning, Prince."

Soon, they broke away from the 'hug' and Leah greeted Aryan. Walker took his phone out and went to his camera. "Leah, back up a bit so I can take a picture." Walker said like he was a professional. "Oh, okay." She said with a shoulder nudge. They chuckled as Leah walked back a bit. Walker took the picture and looked at it and back up at her.

(Edited 🙃

(Edited 🙃... I know I did terrible but.. bear with me guys. 🤫🤭😕🤷🏾‍♀️🙈🤦🏾‍♀️)

"Yeah, it's not the same." He said as he turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. Leah and Aryan chuckled. "It's never the same." Leah said as she  took Walker's and Aryan's hand and began walking.  They explored a little bit. After a while, they went began the interview.

~Joy Here~
Should I do a part 2?