A GREAT Day! P2

This is about Walker getting a chance to stay with Leah's family and enjoying their presence! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
When me and Leah got back to the hotel, I kissed her and went to my room. I put on some black jeans with my favorite sweatshirt Leah gave me. It's customized with 'Walker Jackson' for Walker and Percy and it was a half and half picture of me as myself, and Percy. It's dark blue and it's so cool. Walker glows in the dark. Leah's so amazing!

I waited at the lobby and see Leah. She has on the 'Leahbeth' long sleeve that is dark gray I gave her, and grey jogging pants. Her hair is in braids, and she has on bright yellow converses. She only has on lipstick and she looks as beautiful as always. "Hey, Bud!" She says while walking like a penguin. She's so cute! "Hey, Ms. Penguin!" I say chucking. When she hugged me, she kissed me softly and smiled. "I love you soo much!" She said with her cute baby voice. I just chuckled and said "I wuv you too." We were both acting like babies but, what's living without a little baby you?

*Leah's POV*
I called my mom and dad and told them that we're ready to go. Me and Walker just chilled out in the lobby room. My parents came and took us to my house. Walker looked so happy. He typically likes staying at my house. I don't know if it's because it's huge, modern, just the presence of my family, or all of it but... He really loves it. "Thank you guys so very much!" He said walking in. His face light up at the sight of my house. He sighed and took my hand.

We played uno, ping pong, we watched movies, and a lot of other fun things. It was around 6:00 when we went to get an early dinner so, me and Walker could head back to the hotel. We got subs and fries. The easiest meal! My mom and dad payed for everything, even though Walker wanted to so bad. My mom and dad dropped us off at the hotel.

*Walker's POV*
Today was great! I met celebrities, took pictures, hung out with Leah and her parents. It was just amazing! Before me and Leah went the hotel I just wanted to let Mr. And Mrs. Jeffries know that I appreciate them. "Thank you guys so much for letting me stay at your house today. I really appreciate you guys." I said while hugging both of them. "You're welcome, Walker." Leah's mom said rubbing my back. "You're welcome big guy." Leah's dad said patting my back. They are really, REALLY nice people. They let go and hugged Leah. "I love you guys so much." Leah said squeezing them tight. "We love you too baby." They said. I love seeing a strong and loving family. It's really nice. She let go and waved and took my hand, and walked in the hotel. "Y'all be safe!" Her mom said waving back. "We will!" Me and Leah replied in sync.

*Leah's POV*
I love my mom and dad so much! They've been my supporters since day one and haven't stopped. My brother is my everything too. I just wish he was here. As I walked away, I started thinking about him. "Hey. You okay?" Walker asked moving his hand to my shoulder. "Yeah. I just wish Floyd was here." I said while looking down. "It's okay." Walker said rubbing my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist. I started to feel better. Even though my brother isn't here, he's still alive. That's all that matters. Me and Walker made our way to my room and played some games with music in the background. Today was a great day!