Thoughts. P1 (Connection to: The Fun! The Fun?)

This is a request from @Jacob32noirhistory and sorta @BonV0yage1234! Leah had a terrible dream but, Walker was there to comfort her and they talk about how much they love each other. Enjoy!

It was another sleepover night with Walker and Leah. They both had a very fun night so, going to sleep would be a breeze. After a little bit of sleep, Leah went into deep sleep with the most realistic dream.

———————————————————————————————
Leah was sitting on her bed, looking at her photos and videos. She was laughing and smiling at some of them. Putting most in her favorites album. She texted Walker since she didn't hear from him in a while.

As she continued scrolling, she got a call. From Walker's mom. The call showed 'Heather 🌸❤️'. She answered it. "Hi, Heather! How's it going?!" She asked excitedly.

"Hey, Leah. Um.. Walker is um... He's in heaven sweetheart." She said sadly. Leah's heart sped up so fast. "Wait, what do you mean? He's not... No. No, no, no, Mrs. S-Scobell please. Please tell me you're just joking." She said as tears formed her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Leah." She whispered. She put her hand over her mouth as she cried softly.

"No. God no." She cried as she put both of her hands to her face, dropping her phone. "There was a car accident. He told me to let me to tell you... I'm just going to play memo." She said sadly. Leah just stayed in her position, crying.

Heather played the voice memo from Walker: "Hey, Leah. Walker here. I already said goodbye to my family but, I couldn't forget you. I'm so glad we had this time together. Don't stop being Leah." He talked weakly, almost inaudible. "I'll miss you. I love you. I wanted you to hear my possible last words. I don't think I'm gonna talk even if I stay a bit longer. You are the best... Person I've ever met. I'll always love you and I'll always be here. I... L-love you... I love... Y-you Le-" Walkers voice cut off abruptly as his parents called his name. "Walker?! Walker?!" They called. "Stand back." A nurse said over the phone.

After Leah heard that, she cried harder. "I'm sorry, Leah. I didn't want to but he kinda made me. It'll be okay." Heather said over the phone. Leah began to wail as she covered her face with her arms and tightly grasped her Leahbeth hair.

The cry could've broken anyone's heart. Leah was broken into pieces. Every single cell in her body was shattered. She felt as is the news shot everywhere. Her head was pounding, her heart was crumbled. A part of her... Gone.

As she continued sobbing, her mom busted through the door with worry. "Leah?! Leah, what's wrong baby? Talk to me?" Her mom said as she held her arms. "Walker's dead! He's gone! He's dead, mom! He's..." she cried. Leah's mom held her in her arms.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. It's okay." Mrs. Jeffries said as a few tears escaped her eyes. "No, it's not! It's not!"  Leah cried. "Shh." Her mom said soothingly as she rocked her side to side.

"I need him. I do. I really do." Leah said quietly. "I know, baby." Mrs. Jeffries said as she rubbed her back. Leah settled down but didn't stop crying. A part of Mrs. Jeffries shirt was almost drenched from some of Leah's tears.

Leah cried softly as they broke away from the emotional embrace. "Hey, Leah." Mrs. Scobell said over the phone. "Hey, sis. I'll call you later." Mrs. Jeffries said over the phone. "Okay." Heather said as she hung up.

"He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone..." Leah repeated as she cried. "Honey, hey! Don't think that way. He's still here." Mrs. Jeffries said emotionally. "Leah. Leah. Leah...
———————————————————————————————

"Leah. Leah. Leah!" Walker called her quietly. She shot up, crying. "He's gone. Walker. He's gone. He's gone." Leah repeated. "Leah, I'm not gone. I'm right here. It's okay. Leah. Hey, look at me." Walker said as he put his hand on her cheeks.

She slowly looked up with tears in her eyes and saw him there. "You just had a bad dream, that's all." Walker said softly. She caught her breath as she closed her eyes, put her head on Walker's, and rubbed her hands on his shoulders.

She eventually calmed down. "Look, I don't even wanna know what happened, just know that it is okay. Breathe, baby girl. Breathe." He said softly. Leah slowly calmed down as she breathed with Walker. She smiled softly as they sat back.

Leah smiled as Walker soothed her cheeks, "It's all good, squishy squishy." He said with a smile. She chuckled softly. "I don't understand these dreams sometimes." Leah said with a small smile. "Yeah, me neither. But, I know that you'll be a-okay." Walker said with a grin. "Thanks, Walle." She said softly. "My pleasure, ma'am." He said with a country accent. Leah laughed as she laid back down.

"Now, go back to sleep, I'll make breakfast." Walker said as he kissed her head. She was about to fall for it. "Okay." She said with a sigh. "Wait, no your not. If you do, you better get some help." She said quickly as she realized his little trick. "Fine." He said as he kissed her hand. "You promise?"

"I promise." He said as he left. Leah smiled as she comfortably went back to sleep. Before she fell asleep, she played some music and hummed as she drifted to sleep. Walker was actually recording her the whole time, since he left.

"Yes!" He whispered as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Somebody's happy." Floyd said as he walked by. "Yeah, I just got Leah singing on video." He said with a chuckle. "Nice one." Mr. Jeffries said as he walked away. "Yeah." Walker said as he went into the bathroom. He watched the video as he brushed his teeth and grinned, in love with his beautiful girl.

(Time Skip)
After breakfast, Walker and Leah took Bella out. "You know, you are so special." Walker said softly as he held her shoulder. "What do you mean?" Leah asked with a smile. "Okay. Ten things I love about you: 1. You love me. 2. You love other people 3. You care so much about everyone 4. You're so talented 5. You're so angelic 6. You're my favorite person ever 7. You deserve the world 8. You are the most beautiful girl 9. You're so supernaturally sexy and 10. You have no shame in who you are." Walker said with a chuckle.

Leah grinned at his kind comment. "Thank you, Walkie!" She said happily. She laughed when she thought about how not everything was things he loved about her but, she got his point. "Okay, 10 things I love about you: 1. You love me 2. You love your family 3. You have mad respect 4. You're beyond talented 5. You're super cute and handsome... Sometimes a bit sexy..." she said looking up with a small smile she tried to hide. Walker chuckled. "6. You are the best boy I've ever met 7. You have always been there for me 8. You never fail to make me smile 9. You have the most handsome smile and 10. You have my heart forever and always." She said as she held his hand.

Walker thought about everything she said. "I can literally NEVER beat you. How in the world did I not think of some of those things?" Walker said with a smile. Leah laughed as she shook her head.

They went back inside to see Mr. And Mrs. Jeffries standing by the door with a big smile. "What is it?" Leah and Walker asked in sync as Bella ran inside. "Guys." Mrs. Jeffries said with a smile. "We just got some crazy news." She said slowly.

Leah and Walker looked at each other to see they were both completely confused. They looked back at the Jeffries.