Chapter 8 ✔️

While Taehyung was busy executing his plan, Y/n was being interrogated by her brother who was none other than Min Yoongi. Yoongi knew the violent nature of Taehyung and he didn't want someone so violent to be around Y/n either. Y/n being the good girl told her brother how she met him on her first day of college and how she fell in love with Taehyung. Yoongi was disappointed in Y/n as well as Taehyung. He wanted to separate them. He knew his baby sister was confused for a while and had been tricked by Taehyung.

He let out the news of Taehyung stealing the jewel gem consignment from Busan Dockyard to the enemies knowing well Taehyung can finish them off easily. And it went according to his plan. Taehyung was caught red-handed by the police who were tipped off by Yoongi about Taehyung's whereabouts.

Y/n was pacing back and forth in her room worried about Taehyung. His phone was off and there was no news about him. She was feeling uneasy. She called Jimin and got to know that he had been caught by the police. Y/n rushed to the Police Station immediately. Yoongi tried to stop her but she didn't care. She saw him sitting there, inside the cold cell with his head hung low. Police tried to stop her but suddenly Yoongi appeared behind her and threatened not to even lay as much as a finger on his sister.

When Taehyung saw Yoongi he hoped to get out but he saw him beside Y/n. Y/n rushed to Taehyung and was about to touch him when Yoongi pulled her back. The couple were surprised.

"What are the charges?" Yoongi asked looking dead in Taheyung's eye and the officer shivered before saying, "Murder. He killed two of the people from Siver Spoon and beat up 15 of them."

Y/n looked at Taehyung and he returned back a stare that explained everything. She released her grip from Yoongi's hand went closer to Tae and attached their foreheads. She signed him, "I love you. Nothing will happen to you. I will protect you."

Yoongi didn't see the signs but he was surprised when Taehyung signed her back, "I love you more princess. Suga hyung is here. He will get me out. Don't worry." He caressed her hair and Y/n looked at him amazed.

"Hyung, they are getting involved in a gang war. Do something." Taehyung said to Yoongi and Y/n was surprised this time. she asked, "Whom did you call hyung?"

"Suga hyung, the one who stopped you just now and asked the police about charges." Taehyung replied and Yoongi realised that the cover of a good person was blown so he tried to cover up but Y/n was quick, "The Suga hyung who is mafia boss is him, my hyung, Yoongi hyung?"

Now it was Taheyung who was surprised. Yoongi slowly walked to them held Y/n by her waist and said, "You should have been careful while trying to have a way with my sister. I will let you go only if you decide to leave her."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with rage and said, "I love her hyung. I won't trade my love for my freedom. I am capable enough to get out of here."

"Really? Let's see." And then Suga turned around along with Y/n who looked at Taehyung with teary eyes longing for him. "Officers, don't let him get out of the prison at any cost."

And then he brought away Y/n with him back to his home without caring about her cries. He was hurt to see her cry but he didn't want her to get hurt in future. He wanted to protect his sister from his Mafia world.

Continued...