Chapter 2 ✔️

Taehyung was adopted yet only son of college founder, Kim Taejo. No one messed with him. He just sat on a chair specially brought for him and saw Jimin and Jungkook flirting with slutty girls and bullying bad boys. They had simple rule to decide whom to play with amd whom to let go. They would ask for introduction and it was enough for them to know who among them was a rich and spoiled kid and who was good one.

Taehyung did not involve himself in anything. He just liked observing people. Suddenly a brand new Maserati Levante pulled up in front of gate. Everyone's eye shifted to it. The driver got off and then opened the door letting a young girl get down.

Tae pov:

New girl? Another rich princess. But her face says otherwise. Her dress is expensive yet simple and elegant. In one glance I can say no makeup for face. She has a medium size bagpack. Not a nerd but not a model either. I shouldn't judge easily though. Let's get the intro first.

"Jimin" I called out and Jimin looked looked at me "Bring her to me."

He stared back at me with shocked eyes and I asked, "What?"

"N-nothing" and went over to the crowd.

A/n pov:

"Maserati girl, come over. Tae himself want to take your interview."

Everyone who knew Taehyung was shocked. First years were not but older students were. Taehyung never talked to anyone except Jimin and Jungkook and when he did, it was only death threat or warnings.

The girl, came forward, slowly and stood in front of Taehyung. She looked scared but held something strange in her gaze. Looking at her so closely and admiring every detail on her body Taehyung realised she is one of those rich girls who hold good heart. Everyone waited patiently for something to happen.

"What is your name?" Taehyung asked sweetly.

Continued...

Mute! -- Kim Taehyung X Reader FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें