Chapter 4 ✔️

"You are mute?" Taehyung asked and Y/n nodded.

"Look girl, if you are acting to get rid of what he said just now, it is useless." Jungkook warned. He knows Taehyung well enough to realise if Tae sets his eye on something then he will get it. By hook or crook.

Y/n denied while shaking her head. She looked behind them and saw her driver hadn't left and was still there. He recognised the heads of BTS but he remained there to ensure nothing goes wrong on Y/N's first day. He was appointed by her brother for her. Y/n called him with shake of her hand and he came over. Tae, Kookie and Jimin did not recognise him because they have always been too occupied with their things.

Y/n made hand gesture and spoke in sign language, "Tell them, I cannot speak."

Driver was specialized in sign language for Y/n's convenience. He understood easily and said, "Yong masters, miss cannot speak. She is born mute."

Taehyung didn't say anything and just looked at Y/n. He let her hand go and said, "Go to your class. Be careful."

Y/n felt unhappy when he left her hand. She somehow got attracted to the handsome guy. She didn't even know his name. She was reluctant yet left from there because it was getting late and she had yet to report to principal.

After she left Taehyung turned to her driver and said, "Why didn't you do anything just now? Your misses was being questioned and claimed."

"I apologize 2nd master. I thought misses is safe is safe with you people." Driver said bowing apologetically.

"2nd master? H-how..." Jimin asked scared and Driver just pulled up his sleeve to present the special tattoo of BTS Army, open doors, representing that they are under protection of the BTS.

"You are Army? Who is your boss?" Jimin asked and Driver replied, "I have been appointed misses personal driver and caretaker since she was little girl. I take orders only from her and boss."

Taehyung looked at him thinking deeply and said, "You don't need to bother about her anymore. Just drop her at college at right time and pick her up from my house at night."

"Your house?" Driver asked hesitatingly and Taehyung raised his eyebrow in questioning nature.

"Yes 2nd master. I will adhere to it."

Continued...