Chapter 10 ✔️

As soon as Taehyung opened the door of his apartment he was met with the familiar aroma of Y/n's cooking. He immediately took off his shoes and went inside to help her cook. She realised his presence yet continued cooking. He washed his hands and helped her. Once they were done, they had their dinner together. After dinner, Taehyung was lying in Y/n's lap and Y/n was playing with his fingers when suddenly he felt a metallic object slide in his finger and opened his eyes just to find a beautiful ring.

He looked at Y/n's eyes and before she could sign anything he said, "I will." He got up and kissed her. Their lips moulded together so perfectly. He sucked on her lips so lovingly as if it was his favourite candy that will be gone if he is harsh. She let him have his way because she trusted him enough. Once she felt out of breath she wanted to tell Taehyung but he had pulled away already.

"I don't need words. I know what you meant."

He caressed her hair and said, "Let's get married once I graduate. Alright?" and Y/n nodded happily. She strangled his lap and fiddled with the button of his shirt and he held her and had to stop her, "Are you sure?"

Y/n nodded and Tae said, "Let's save it for the first night princess. I don't wanna take away your chastity. I want to make love to you."

Y/n was delighted to core. She opened a few buttons from the top and dug in his neck inhaling his scent and kissing and licking his skin. Taehyung felt a tug in his lower part but he did not stop her. He knew Y/n wouldn't go to that length yet especially after he had reassured her that he would make love to her on their first night but he let her do everything she wanted even if he had to take care of his little problem himself like every time. He pampered her even while having sex and this is why Y/n insisted on being with him.

On the graduation ceremony once Taehyung had received the certificate he just ran to Y/n and proposed to her for marriage in front of the whole college. Yoongi was looking at the couple from afar. He and Taheyung weren't on good terms anymore but Taehyung was still his right-hand man and his babygirl's lover. He couldn't help but acknowledge him.

A month later the same grumpy Suga handed his little sister to Taehyung on alter and the couple took vows. Taehyung took a vow in sign language just for Y/n and she started crying on the stop out of happiness. He hugged her tight and said, "I will kill myself if I am the reason for your tears."

And Taehyung did what he promised about their first night. he made love to her. He didn't force her. He asked her if she was comfortable and then only he touched her. He showed her his love that no one else could see. She couldn't speak but he understood her better through her actions than words. He was violent but she knew how to diffuse the ticking bomb. They completed each other.

Officially: THE END