Chapter 7 ✔️

Y/n and Taehyung were sitting on the shore enjoying the sunset and waves crashing against their feet. Taehyung seemed to be thinking something and Y/n realised it. She straddled him by sitting on his lap and asked him if something had happened he told her everything. Y/n didn't like violence but Taehyung was violent with everyone but her.

He never even raised his voice on her. He was so soft to her as if she would break down if he got angry at her. It angered him if someone even glared at Y/n. He would do anything for her and for Y/n, Taehyung was her world. She felt as if she existed just for him. He was aggressive and she was gentle. They complemented each other and filled the void in each other's life.

Y/n asked Taehyung to do his job well. She does not know and doesn't want to know either because she trusts him. He would never hurt innocent people whatever it was. He smiled at how understanding Y/n was. He kissed her lips before getting up. He cradled her in his arms and she merely locked her hands behind his neck. They headed back because Taehyung had a long day ahead.

Today while Taehyung was dropping Y/n home he didn't realise there was a black Jaguar F-pace parked in the parking lot and a man was looking with burning eyes from the hallway window of Y/n's home. Taehyung did feel something was off. He held Y/n's hand and just looked at her lovingly. It was enough of a connection between them. Y/n leaned towards him and gave a long peck before showing a thumbs up. He felt easy and smiled at her.

Once Y/n was inside the gate, Taehyung started his bike and then drove to his destination. A large consignment of 500 crates of jewels was coming from Africa to the port of Busan. 50 crates were diamonds, 100 rubies, 100 emeralds, 50 amber, 50 alexandrite, 50 blue sapphire and 100 black sapphire. So much but all illegal and Taehyung was responsible for stealing the crates.

It was not hard for Taehyung but he had to be quick. The 500 crates, made of wood had jewels placed between the silk sheets to avoid suspicion. Picking the jewels without people noticing was the toughest job. Taehyung knew well how to take away everything. Taehyung and his men burnt down the whole godown killing the guards as well. They got into the area in the form of a fire brigade and collected the jewels using a machine. It worked like a sieve except for the fact that all the hard particles like jewels remained while the ashes were removed. The task of more than a day took Taehyung and his team only 2 hours and before the real fire brigade or other people of the gang could arrive they had escaped.

Continued...