Chapter 5 ✔️

Y/n was done with her classes. Her day went well unlike other times when her driver cum bodyguard cum caretaker had to take matters in hand. He was polite to Taehyung even if Taehyung held her hand hand and claimed her. She understood that driver knows who Taehyung was. No one bullied her and everyone respected her. Especially after they found out she was mute.

Taehyung was waiting for Y/n at college gate and when he saw her, he immediately went over and picked her up in bridal style. Jungkook opened the cars door and Taehyung put her in passenger seat and buckled her seatbealt. He got into the driver seat while Jimin and Jungkook took Jimin's car to his home.

"I have told your driver. You will be staying till 7 with me everyday after college. As for weekends, I will think of something." Taehyung said and held her hand softly. Y/n felt relaxed by his touch.

Taehyung brought her to his home. His foster parents saw her and got suprised. It was first time their son brought someone home. Mrs Kim welcomed Y/n eagerly. Mr Kim just observed her. When they found out she couldn't speak, Mr Kim felt discomfort but Taehyung said, "I have declared her as my woman on campus."

Y/n looked at him suprised how easily he said that. Later Taehyung took her to his room. He asked her to finish her assignment first so they can enjoy later. She was confused. She hadn't expected him to care about her studies. She simply took out her assignment and started to complete it but after sometime she noticed Taehyung was constantly looking at her.

She asked in her sign language, "Why are you staring at me?"
He didn't understand at first but then she wrote down the words.

"I am just admiring my heart." He said and a blush crept on her cheeks. Once she was done he tucked her in his bed and they both watched something on his tv.

Then onwards everyday was same. He would stare at her all the while and then they would either watch something or he would take her on a ride. Y/n had spent most of her life secured in the mansion walls because her brother was scared someone will take her away. Now she was more than just free. On weekends if Taehyung wasn't on mission he would take her to fae off places too.

Taehyung was about to complete his final year and Y/n was about to complete her first year now. But within a year she had been aware of every nook and corner of the city. She knew well where to go in trouble and how to return when lost. She became a free bird with Taehyung.

Continued...