Chapter 9 ✔️

"Hyung, save him!" Y/n begged.

"Y/naa, he killed someone. Police have evidence. I cannot do anything." Yoongi tried to cover.

Y/n shook her head crying and got up. She proceeded to speak in sign language, "Police listen to you hyung. Tell them to leave him."

"You want to be with a criminal?" Yoongi asked recalling how he hid his occupation all these years just for her.

Y/n nodded and Yoongi realised how deep Y/n and Taehyung had gone. Y/n hated violence but accepted a guy as violent as Taehyung. He couldn't help but raise his hand to caress his baby sister's cheeks and said, "You will be hurt."

"I cannot get hurt with Taehyung beside me. He doesn't let me cry but you did." Y/n was angry and Yoongi's world stopped. His baby girl was taking someone else's name today. He wanted to be angry but he couldn't be. He was hurt. He hid his emotions and said, "I will talk to Police."

Y/n, who had been crying for the past 2 days smiled and hugged Yoongi tightly. She pulled back and bowed her head thankfully. Yoongi nodded and left not being able to bear his little sister so much in love with his right-hand man. He released Taehyung and then took him to their base.

Other members were there as well. Yoongi asked Taehyung, "Why? Out of all people, why did you choose my sister?"

"I didn't know she was your sister." Taehyung said and Yoongi yelled, "Now you do. Leave her Taehyung. I cannot let you hurt my baby girl."

"It seems like you hurt her more hyung." It was Jimin who said it. "Taehyung, Suga made Y/n cry for 2 days straight without caring about anything."

Taehyung eyes started to burn. Without caring about all the guns that will be pointed at him he launched at Yoongi and strangled him, "How dare you? I don't fucking care if you are her brother or my boss or best friend. Remember this, the amount of tears she shed deserves the same amount of bloodshed."

"Will you protect her?"

"With my life" Taehyung replied.

"She is waiting for you at your apartment," Suga said and Taehyung released his grip. He ran out immediately and drove to his apartment.

Continued...