Chapter 3✔️

The girl stood silent. Taehyung grew impatient. He asked again, "What is your name?"

The girl took off her Identity card and came close to Taehyung. She held his palm and put the card over there. Not just him everyone was shocked at her audacity. Taehyung chuckled and looked at her card.

"Min Y/n? Huh?" He asked and she just nodded without uttering a word.

"Born on 1st of December 1999. Ohh! Too young! Nevermind. Father... deceased. You are done." Taehyung suddenly returned the card to her. He didn't want to read further. Being bullied for not having Father he has realised that kids who don't have parents are strong because they have already suffered a lot. When Jimin and Jungkook heard the last part they decided to end as well.

Taehyung got up and said, "No more interviews today. Jungkook and Jimin will continue tomorrow. As for her... just assume..." He said stepping closer to Y/n, tugging the first lock of her hair behind her ear, "...she belongs to me. Is that understood?" He asked softly and when no one said anything he looked around dangerously and yelled, "Understood?"

"Yes sunbae" everyone said and dispersed from there quickly. Y/n was scared. She did not like violence. Taehyung raising his voice scared her. She stepped away from him. Taehyung saw it and purposely went closer to her and held her wrist, "I claimed you mine already. You have no way out princess."

Y/n struggled to free herself. She wanted to yell but she couldn't. Taehyung asked her, "Do you understand princess?" Taehyung asked and when Y/n did not reply he grit his teeth and asked angrily, "Do you understand?"

Y/n nodded with tears in her eyes. Taehyung said, "Words princess."

Y/n raised her hand and pointed to her mouth and shook her fingers. She gestured, "I cannot speak."

"You are mute!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Mute!" Jimin and Jungkook shared glances.

Continued...