4

A/n: I know there hasn't been much of Henry with the reader but bare with me. He will start showing more often now. I hope you enjoy. Thanks.

The news reporter where talking about how Captian Man and Kid Danger where saving a couple from falling off a bridge that had collpase. I didn't pay much attention to what they where saying but I did felt guilty how my group of friends, well some of them want to capture both Heros. They have done nothing wrong but rescue people from danger.

I turn off my phone and look up at Jasper and Henry walking over to me. "Hello Y/n." Henry smiles cheerfully both boys stopping in front of me with grins on both faces. I frown looking directly at Jasper.

Jasper nudges Henry with a nervous chuckle, "go on Henry. Say something."

Henry glares at him and scratches his head nervously then whisper rather loudly at him thinking I wouldnt hear, "no you say it. It was your idea. Not mine. Be the bigger guy for once." He shoves Jasper in front of me who froze on the spot.

"Hello Jasper." I say raising and eyebrow.

"Henry needs to tell you something!!" He shouts and grabs Henry by his collar and pratically pulls him towards me making me take a step back with how closw he got. "Bye." He ran away dodging Henry from grabbing him.

"Jasper!" Henry yells at him with a panic expression then composes himself when seeing me smiling as if nothing has happened. "Well hi Y/n. You know you are really pretty."

"Thanks." I frown knowing thats not what he was going to say. He chuckles nervously. "What exactly do you want?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Okay. So there is this party tonight and I know its to late to ask you but Charlotte can't come and I really need someone to attend too. Like I need to go." He says rather quickly but I manage to know what he was saying. "I didnt want to bother you but Jasper insisted and he wanted me to get to know you for some reason but I don't mind since you know. You are really pretty and I can't denied that. You can see Mitch actually has a crush on you and some other guys. You are actually known as the most beautiful girl in the school and..."

"Yes Henry." I inturrupted him knowing he will continue if I didn't stop him. I did cringe at the part when he said Mitch having a crush on me. I knew that already and he did had asked me out but denied him like a lot of times. I am quiet familiar with how guys are always all over me. My parents had actually told me I should be a model which I decline. The truth is I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I only been in Swellville for like 6 months and had actually tried to be a nice person. Back in my old town I loved to dress up and put on a show especially on guys. They where all over me and was quiet popular. I knew I was beautiful and can use that to my advantage but I havent done that here in Swellville High.

At some point Henry actually had a crush on me. It was obvious with the way he would always stare at me and shake poor Charlotte begging to glance at me. That stopped when he fell in love with Bianca. I didn't know how to feel about that but to be honest. I did love the attention. Right now I am not even trying and I can feel all eyes where on me and Henry.

I am so tempting to be how I was back in my old school and get high grades without even trying. Just a simple look from a nerd and he is all over me wanting to give me the answers.

"Great!" Henry exclaims looking a bit to happy and stood there akwardly chuckling. I shake my head and smirk at him giving him a kiss on the cheek. I heard a few gasp from students but pay no attention to anyone but Henry. He was blushing like crazy and was a bubling mess.

"See ya late Henry." I waved and walked away loving the affect I had on him. I ignored everyone else and walked back to class. I noticed Noelle talking to Jasper and flirting with him before I can get to class. Jasper stammered and smiled widely as the girl walked away.

"I see you Jasper." I said to him who jumps and looks at me with a blush.

"Oh shut up." He walks pass me and followed behind him and into the classroom. Jasper decides to talk to Charlotte and I sat down waiting for the lesson to start. I look over at Mitch seeing him sit down and glances at me with a smile.

"Y/n." He says. I ignored him and looked over at the students walking in the classroom. I see Henry walking in and looking right at me. I wave and he does the same and walks comepletly towards me with a look of confidence.

"Hello Y/n." He ignores Mitch who was glaring daggers at him. "I want to introduce you to Charlotte." He calls out to her who looks at me with a smile. "Charlotte this is Y/n. Y/n this is Charlotte."

We both greeted each other but didn't talk much due to the teacher walking in with a grin. That grin defenitly meant something. "Okay class. Can we all be quiet." She shouts grabbing the attention on everyone and stands in the middle of the class with satisfaction. "As you can see. We wont be working on the projects since that will be your responsibility to do after school. Remember. It is due next friday. Which you have plenty of time to do."

I zoon out not paying any attention and wonder of what the group will vote on. To capture Captian Man and Kid Danger or not. Jay didn't come today at school since he claim he wanted to take a break and didn't want to see Mitch. I was on his side and he was right. It is to risky.

Mitch didn't see that since he is to busy thinking about what he will spend his money on if he did get the reward. Which is unlikely. I hope he changes his mind which I doubt.

I felt my phone vibrate and took it out hiding it from plain view of the teacher and looked down seeing Henry texted me.

Henry- Don't forget the party tonight. I will pick you up if you dont mind?

I smile and texted back not before glancing at the teacher seeing her back was on me and facing the board writting down what are pronouns and nouns.

Y/n-  I wont. Dont worry.