II

VOTE!

Maine ye zindagani,sang tere bitaani

Tujhmein basi hain meri jaan,haaye

Jiya dhadak-dhadak, jiya dhadak-dhadak

Jiya dhadak-dhadak, jaaye-jaaye

--------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

2 years later

As the early morning sun began to spread its light across the world, offering a new opportunity to shine in the darkness, a man in his late 20s was working out in the gym. His sweat-drenched 8-pack abs, broad shoulders, and tanned body were a remarkable sight. His stoic face, framed by icy blue eyes devoid of emotion, was striking.

This man was Rudransh Singh Shekhawat, also known as Rana Sa, the ruthless and cold-hearted yet brilliant and handsome individual who had everything within his grasp in mere seconds.

He possessed the power to obliterate anyone with just a blink of his eyes and was the most feared man in the business world. With his clever mind and manipulative tactics, he had become one of the wealthiest CEOs of Shekhawat Industries.

Moreover, he was royalty, the King of Ajmer. Although India is a democratic country, the people hold immense respect for their lineage, adhering to traditions and looking up to a ruler who stands with them during the pivotal moments of life.

This granted him immense power, but with it came great responsibility, and not to mention, enemies lurking at every turn, eager to strip away every shred of his happiness. It was this very threat that drove him to entangle himself with the mafia, ultimately shaping him into the most coldhearted individual alive.

U hurt me fine you will die,

But you hurt my family then I burry you 6 feet down and still haunt you!

After completing his three-hour intense workout session, he stood up and dialed a number on his phone.

"Updates."

"Sir, everything is on track. In five hours, our container will reach its destination," reported his secretary, Laksh.

"And the meeting with the Agnihotris?"

"It's scheduled for 1 PM, sir. I've emailed you the presentation," Laksh replied.

"Hmm," he murmured before ending the call. He grabbed his gym towel and headed to his room for a shower. Once refreshed, he dressed in his black business suit and made his way downstairs to the dining area for breakfast.

Upon his arrival, he noticed that everyone was there except for his brother Ranvijay and his non-identical twin cousins, Aditya and Akriti.

Approaching them, his mother greeted him with a "Good morning, beta," to which he responded in kind before taking his seat.

"Morning, bhai sa," Ranvijay chimed in as he joined the gathering.

While his mother was serving him, he observed his grandparents, Viraj Singh Shekhawat and Sushma Singh Shekhawat, making their way to the dining table. They usually had breakfast in their bedroom due to his grandfather's age and health, but today they decided to join the family.

"Good morning, everybody," his grandfather greeted, receiving a chorus of replies just as the twins walked in.

"Good morning," greeted Akriti, settling into her seat, followed by a drowsy Aditya. Now, the entire family was assembled at the dining table. They ate their breakfast in silence until their grandfather decided to break it, clearing his throat to capture everyone's attention.