XIV

If you are reading, then please consider voting

Long chapter!

Main tainu samjhaavaan ki

naa tere binaas lagada jeee

Tu ki jaana pyaar mera

 main karon intzar tera

Tu dil tuuhion jaan meri

----------------------------

Aradhana's POV

My alarm rang, and without opening my eyes, I snoozed it. My chest felt heavy as if something were there—not too much, but just enough. I didn't open my eyes; instead, I tried to push the thing on my stomach away.

"Thoda sa," I murmured in my sleep. My hand encountered something silky, and as I ran my fingers through it, it felt smooth. Then the weight lifted abruptly. I sighed and rolled onto my stomach. For some reason, I felt unusually sleepy today, and the soft mattress was justifying my need for rest. I pulled the duvet up, snuggled deeper into the pillow, and drifted back to sleep.

"Beep beep beep*

The alarm sounded again. I grabbed my phone and squinted at the time, wondering if I could sleep a bit longer. As soon as I saw the time, all traces of sleep vanished from my eyes.

My eyes widened in shock; it was 4:37, and we had to leave by 5. Realizing this, I sprang from the bed, threw off the duvet, slipped into my slippers, and without grabbing my dupatta, I dashed towards the bathroom.

"How could I have slept so much?"

"It felt peaceful, yet now I was late."

With a sigh, I opened the door and took two steps, lost in thoughts about what to wear, when suddenly I collided with something very hard, as solid as a rock.

"Ahh my"- I stopped in middle when I saw him.

Wet hairs seems like he took a bath just now a towel hanging low on his waist, bare chest water from hairs falling on his chest then his 8 abs, I squirted my eyes and then widen.

1,2,3,4 fucking --8 abs I gulped and then the droplet disappeared in this umm.

Shut up ARADHANA I cleared my throat and saw him smirking, with his blue orbs which hold the power to drown me in them, he is beautiful like moon in dark night like something I can't describe but he is like-

"Done checking me out?" he said with his deep voice, pulling me back from my thoughts. I bit my lower lip nervously; he had caught me again.

You weren't like this before, Aradhana.

 You even made dessert for him.

Why?

I don't know. I really don't know.

Something wrong is happening to me.

I flushed and averted my eyes from him, then went inside the washroom and saw myself in the mirror. I was red; my cheeks, my neck, my ears, all were red. My hair was like a bird's nest. I was like this in front of him, and he—

 Sighing, I stripped and entered in shower.

Realizing I was already late, I hurriedly showered, donned a bathrobe, and stepped out of the cubicle. I then wore my orange saree with pink border, pinning the pallu on my shoulder, and glanced at the watch—it was already 5.