VIII

Long chapter ahead!

So, VOTE!

Manmarzi Karke Dekh Le

Badle Mein Sab Kuchh Haar Kar

Kamleya Ve Kamleya

Ja Karna Hai Toh Pyaar Kar

Zid Poori Phir Ik Baar Kar

Kamleya Ve Kamleya

---------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

As Aradhana drove aimlessly on the highway, she sought to flee her turmoil. Consumed by a mix of rage and fear—a fear of history repeating itself—she gripped the steering wheel tightly, haunted by memories.

Her marriage,

Her nightmare.

She exhaled, feeling not the urge to cry but a sense of disgust, a shame directed at herself.

"I deserve no one; I am not meant for love," she thought.

A sigh escaped her, and she closed her eyes briefly. Upon reopening them, a car appeared suddenly, causing her to slam on the brakes. Despite her efforts, her car collided with the other vehicle, and the airbags deployed in an instant.

Coming to an abrupt halt, she gasped and exited her car, only to be met with the shocking sight of twenty guns aimed at her. A single command would end her life. Her stomach knotted with fear, she swallowed hard, and her hands rose in involuntary surrender, overwhelmed by terror and fright.

"Fucking bow down in front of her! she is your future queen, queen of Ajmer." 

A thunderous voice echoed, startling her, and the guards, who had been aiming their guns at her, now bowed in respect, hands over hearts. Aaradhana's eyes widened, and she turned to see the figure, stepping back in alarm. His appearance struck her dumb; her hand flew to her mouth in shock.

Blood was streaming down his forehead, tracing a crimson path over his cheek, neck, and staining his shirt. His hair was tousled, and he wore a white shirt with sleeves rolled up, exuding an aura of danger.

Her heart skipped a beat as she locked eyes with his, now the darkest shade of blue, seething with fury. She noticed the car, its windows shattered, glass strewn across the road, and a sizable dent on the side—clearly her doing.

"We..were you in the car?" she stammered, her breaths coming in short gasps as guilt surged within her. Compelled by concern, she moved closer and saw a shard of glass embedded in his forehead, blood seeping out. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she bowed her head, overwhelmed by remorse for her actions.

 As she thought to apologies for her stupidity but before that she gasped when he grabbed her wrist and jerked her towards her car and furiously took step towards her caging her in with his giant body and her car, pain shot in her elbow because of sudden push but ignoring it she saw his forehead which was close to her face and tried to apologies.

"I am really so—" she began, but before she could finish, he interrupted her.

"Shut the fuck up," he bellowed, gripping her shoulders. She winced in pain, tears welling up in her eyes, yet she remained silent, acknowledging her initial mistake of striking him. Rudransh clenched his teeth in fury, took a deep breath, and then said,