XII

VOTE!

Sataye mainu kyun,

dikhaye mainu kyun

Aive jhoothi moothi,

russ ke russa ke

Dil diyan gallan

Karange naal naal beh ke

Akh naal akh nu mila ke

----------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

"Bhabhi sa, you need to win," cheered Ranvijay.

"Yes, pretty lady, you need to win!" Aditya exclaimed, taking a seat beside her. Aradhana nodded her head, and Rudransh raised his perfect right eyebrow, eyeing his brother for bestowing such a nickname. Catching his brother's look, Aditya quickly averted his gaze, swallowing nervously.

"Don't worry, Bhai Sa, I am on your side. Let them just blabber; we will talk when we win," Akriti said, taking her brother Rudransh's side, who nodded in agreement.

"But you won't be able to talk because you're not going to win," Aditya teased his sister. Aradhana simply giggled, observing their playful exchange. She cherished the twins deeply.

Catching a glimpse of her husband's expression, which brought back memories of the morning's incident and her premature judgment, she nervously shifted her gaze away from him.

"Is he still upset?" she wondered.

"Of course, he is," came the reply.

"Okay, everyone, silence please. Let's start. So, Aradhna and Rudransh, I will place this ring in the pot three times, and whoever finds it the most times will win this game, got it?"

Veneta posed a question to both of them, to which they responded with nods. Aradhna, with hands clasped, sat up attentively, ready for the game, stealing glances at him who was fixated on her.

Confusion marked her expression as she nibbled on her lower lip, pondering his intent gaze, while he, noticing her bewilderment, allowed a smirk to play across his lips.

He took pleasure in drawing out her reactions.

"Okay, let's start then," Veneta said, dropping the ring into the pot as the couple plunged their hands inside. Everyone present was eager to see who would win.

 Everyone present was eager to see who would win

Dada Ji was sitting on the sofa, smiling as he watched the scene unfold before him. Suhani, Veneta, Virendra, and Abhishek were also looking on with smiles.